Chapter 23 IT's a Great day to get Married

A/N Just so you know the images are not mine. And I am skipping a couple of months. This will also be in my Point of view. Sorry for the late update.

The invitations were sent out a week ago. And tomorrow was the big day. Anna was freaking out. Already thinking of ways this day could go wrong. If it was not for her sister and her friends she would be up all night biting her nails and twirling her hair.

It was the next day. And 4 hours before the wedding would start. She has calmed down a bit but not enough for her to stop pacing. "Anna, all this pacing isn't good for you. You have to relax come here." Anna sighed to herself as she stopped pacing taking a seat on the chair as Elsa began to comb through her hair. As she began to sing.

''Where the north wind meets the sea

There's a river full of memory

Sleep, my darling, safe and sound

For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true

Lie the answers and a path for you

Dive down deep into her sound

But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear

And in her song, all magic flows

But can you brave what you most fear?

Can you face what the river knows?

Where the north wind meets the sea

There's a mother full of memory

Come, my darling, homeward bound

When all is lost, then all is found''

Anna sighed as she relaxed looking at Elsa through the mirror. "Didn't Mom used to sing to us when we were little? Elsa gave a small hum as she looked at Anna through the mirror. "I had forgotten until you started singing it."

"Yeah me too." Anna closed her eyes as a flashback appeared.

Flashback

Elsa was eight at the time while Anna was five. The girls giggled to themselves as they seated on Elsa's bed. But giggling was cut short as their mother walked in with a frown on her face. "What are you two still doing? You should be in bed."

"Aw but Mom we're not tired." Anna complains as she looks at Elsa who nods. Iduna sighed before taking a seat on the bed. "What if I sang you guys a song? Maybe that will tucker you out?"

Anna and Elsa looked at each other before nodding. "Only if it's the one that you sing to us all the time? Please" Anna said. Iduna chuckled to herself as she smiled at the two. "Alright. Come on girl cuddle close." Anna sits on the right of Iduna while Elsa sits on the left as the mother wrapped her arms around the two pulling them closer. As she combs their hair.

"Where the north wind meets the sea

There's a river full of memory

Sleep, my darling, safe and sound

For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true

Lie the answers and a path for you

Dive down deep into her sound

But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear