The Date With A Friend

Start from the beginning

"Oi! Lisa their here, order something so we won't be sus. " Seung said as Lisa looked at the menu.

Jake and Rin sat at the other table beside Them.

Lisa closed her eyes as her lips trembled.

"Shit." Both Seung and Lisa thought.

"so what Do you wanna eat?" Jake asked Rin as rin scanned the menu.

Lisa choked on her water as she thought of something.

Seung giggled as she knows what was Lisa thinking.

"You fuckin bitch pft-hahaaha" Seung whispered as she laughed silently.

"I'll take The steak please."

"Alright I'll take the steak too please." Jake said as the waiter wrote down their order.

"You ordered something?" Seung asked Lisa.

"Kimchi Fried Rice and some spring rolls how's that sound?" Lisa answered.

"Good."

Lisa and Seung waited for their order.

They listened to Jake And Rin's conversation first.

"So..... Uhm how are you enjoying this day?" Jake asked.

"well it's nice.... Oh I have a question though..." Rin said as she looked at Jake curiously.

"Sure ask away.."

"How did you know Seung? When did you met?"

"we were actually science partners between Seniors and Sophomores."

Rin nodded as a sign to go on.

"Seung noona and I were partnered up. We were thinking on what to do for the project.... As we think Seung Noona had an evil idea. Since we both hated the science teacher we thought of maybe getting revenge on our failed grades even though we worked hard on it."

Jake smiled as he remembered how did their project go.

"Seung Noona mixed some chemicals and told me to just add this other substance in the mixture she gave me."

Seung and Lisa both Giggled.

Lisa was actually the one who said to mix those chemicals so it can do something epic.

"So on our science fair me and Seung noona made the science teacher stand between us. I remembered how Seung noona looked as she stops herself from laughing. So we made the teacher stand in front of our project. We mixed the mixture, bubbles came up and started doing weird shits. Then noona dragged me away and I got confused why." Jake giggled.

"The substance exploded in front of our science teacher and it made her hair gone and she was completely bald." Jake laughed at the flashback he remembered.

Rin laughed too.

"I knew she will do something like that... Crazy Bitch.." Rin thought.

Seung and Lisa were both holding their laugh for God knows when.

Lisa looked like an tomato and Seung was all giggly.

Their food came and they immediately chowed down.

Rin and Jake were both eating peacefully as they shared small talks.

Seung saw Lisa choked on a piece of meat of the kimchi fried rice and she just laughed first before helping her.

Rin and Jake both looked at the other table but they couldn't recognize them as they had their backs turned.

Seung heaved a sigh as Lisa stopped choking.

Lisa and Seung both looked at each other....

Then laughed.

Seung and Lisa waited for the two friends that had a date to finish.

Jake insisted to take Rin home so Rin agreed and walked together with Jake.

Lisa and Seung following behind.

"I really had a great time...." Rin said as she smiled at Jake.

"I'm glad you enjoyed." Jake said and smiled victoriously.

Lisa faked puke while Seung slapped her forehead.

As they reached Seung and Rin's dorm the two stopped.

The other two stopped too.

"So Uhm... Bye?" Rin waved at Jake.

"Yeah bye.... Have a good night..." Jake said as he smiled at her.

Rin smiled softly and approach Jake.

Lisa and Seung held their breathe.

Rin leaned towards Jake and kissed his right cheek.

Jake blushed.

Seung and Lisa both looked at each other.

"AYE DON'T YOU DARE SNITCH ON OUR PROMISE--MHSJDHSJ!" Seung covered Lisa's mouth.

"Dude shut up--"

"Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven....for too long.... For too long..."

To Be Continued...