Chapter 22 New Years Eve Party

Start from the beginning

"Feeling relaxed?" I nodded as I closed my eyes. "Well the food just arrived. Should I save it for later for when your ready to get out?"

I open my eyes as I look at Jack. "Do I ever tell you how much I love you." Jack chuckled before kissing my head. "All the time. Now are we ready to get out?" I nodded standing up as Jack handed me a tall wrapping it around myself as I stepped out. And began to change.

Short time skip-

"I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve!" Jake shouted as he took a bite out of his rice. I giggled a bit he always go so excited.

"Yea time sure is moving fast." Jack's says as he looks at me.

"It sure is."

Skip to tomorrow but later on that night-

"Hi I'm so glad you guys can make it come on in." I say as I let Merida and Hiccup come in. "Have you guys heard from Punie or Flynn?" I asked.

"Punzie texted me saying she and Flynn had some doctors appointment to go to but they'll be here. Give her an hour or two. I nodded holding the door open. As they walked in caring some different varieties of drinks.

And not long after Anna and Kristoff showed up and I had given them a tour of the house. And finally everyone else had shown up it was 10:45 p.m. only 1 hour and 15 minutes to go. I had walked in the living room seeing everyone singing to some TV Channel that has some famous singer singing.

I had joined them singing with the rest as we all smiled. I then looked behind me as my Dad watched us. He seemed to have a happy smile but I knew he was putting on shower. Because under that smile their was a scowl. Knowing my dad I'm not angry at him. Because I know he just wants the best for me and Jake. And during that time when I was at my all down he was there he was there with me at my appointments. When Mom died even at her funeral. He was there and all he wants is the best for me and Anna. But I can't help feel so angry at him. I'm over eighteen and I can make my own decisions.

I sighed as I took a step back from singing. I made my way outside in the backyard. Maybe some fresh air would help me feel better.

"The party seems to be going well." I sighed I did not have the energy for this today.

"What do you want Dad?"

"What cant I just say hi."

"No you can't. Because I don't understand why your here. The we left things off last we spoke. You acted like you'd never want to see me again. And what you said."

"I know but it's how I felt still feel. I want what's best for you. And he is not good for you. He's just going to break your heart again."

"You don't know that. And besides it's none of your business it's my life. I'm more than capable of making my own decisions. And Jack make me happy. Besides if it didn't even work out Jack would still be there. He is Jake's father can't do anything about it. Now if you'll excuse me."

"Elsa." I stopped walking as my Dad grabbed my arm. "I want you to be happy. I do but if he does break your heart again. Dont say I didnt tell you so." I yanked my arm out of his grasp as I make my way inside. I guess nothing will get through to his head.

I shake my head as I bump into Jake. "Hey I've been looking for you." I look up meeting his eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" He probably noticed my eyes began to water. I shake my head as I grab his arm pulling him upstairs and into our shared room.

I then sat Jack down on the bed as I began to pacing. " my dad doesn't support us together. He thinks you are going to hurt me again. And I know he just wants the best for me but sometimes he can get on my nerve. And it's not even his business."

"Wow." I look up at Jack who's looking at the ground. "He really thinks I'm going to hurt you again? I mean I understand were he is coming from. But people can change."

"Exactly but he has no right. Right?" Jack nodded before standing up pulling me towards him. "It doesn't matter what your Dad thinks. As long as we are both happy that's all that matters."

"Your right." I sigh I let go off all the pent up stress, and anger out.

"Hey guys you coming? The ball is goanna drop in 1 minute." Anna asked through the door. I look up at Jack smiling as he looks down at me. "Yeah were coming." I grab his hand as I open the door. We walk downstairs and join the others as we surround the tv.

"10....9....8....7....6....5....4...3...2...1." I than turn to Jack as I pull him into a kiss. He kisses back as we pull away and look at Jake who standing right beside us with the biggest smile ever. Jack reaches down picking him up as we hug. I just need to forget about my Dad and focus more on my family.