But Reiner's armor is no longer because his armored were crushed by the Anti-Titan Artillery.

I heard that Zeke have an meeting with General Calvi, Commander Magath, and the other Marley Military's with high ranks. I heard that, Zeke plans to continue our Paradis Island Operation to retake the founding titan.

They agreed to him because the other nations are making anti titan weapons, and we need the power of the founding titan, so that the victory will be ours.

I saw Zeke and Colt are talking so I approached them. Colt will be the one who will inherit the beast titan maybe next year. Zeke has only 1 year left, Pieck, Reiner, and I have only 2 years left, and then Porco has still 9 years.

"Hi, Y/N-san." Colt greeted and he even bowed at me.

"Hello, Colt." I smiled at slightly bowed at him.

I turned my look at Zeke and I saw that he's smoking.

"Since when did you even start smoking?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I don't even know." He said and he throws his cigarette on the sea in front of the balcony.

The three of us keep silent until Commander Magath came. "Commander!" We quickly raise our right hand and we stand properly.

"Do you think Eldians get privacy?" Commander Magath said. No, that's why it's bullshit.

"No sir!" Zeke answered. Commander Magath is gesturing his cigarette to Zeke, and Zeke light it up.

Zeke and the Commander were the only one who are talking about the Paradis Island Operation.

"Excuse me." I said and I lowered by head slightly and then I walked away. I head to the room where warriors are resting.

I entered the room and I saw Reiner is sleeping, while Porco is eating and writing something.

"Hey Pock." I said as I entered the door.

"Don't call me that, Y/N." Porco said while looking at me with no reaction. I chuckled at his reaction.

I let myself fell on the bed beside Porco, the other bed is where Reiner is sleeping.

"Are you writing a letter for your love?" I teasingly smiled at Porco, but he glared at me.

"I'm just writing the things that are happening to me, so that when I die, my family can read this." Porco said not looking at me and continuing writing on a paper.

"What a sweet boy." I softly chuckled when I remembered Marcel. I know Marcel is so proud of us right now, I hope he's still with us today, he's still fighting with us.

I looked at Reiner when he suddenly woke up, and sweating, looks like he's having a bad dream.

"It seemed like you were having a good dream, so I didn't wake you." Porco said. I tried to stop my laugh of what Porco said.

"If I inherited the Armored Titan 9 years ago, this wouldn't have happened. My brother wouldn't have protected you and been eaten by a titan." Porco said.

"You saw Ymir's memories?" Reiner asked.

"No, but I learned enough from that girl before me, Ymir. What an impressive name for such a pitiful woman." Porco said. He's right, Ymir was so pitiful back then.

"What the hell were you doing on that island?" Porco asked Reiner. I laughed at him when I remember Reiner having a crush on Historia.

"Did you know that Reiner had a crush on Historia? the girl who had a something on Ymir." I said and laughed softly.

"Tsk." Porco uttered.

"Historia Reiss was her real name and not Christa Lenz, she's the only one who has a royal blood left inside the walls. Because of that, she became the true ruler of the walls." I explained about Historia.

"That's what you found out when you were left there?" Reiner asked and I nod.

"Historia and Eren were even kidnapped back then, and we killed many soldiers just to save those brats." I shake my head when I remember those days.

"You were really good at acting, huh?" Porco said and I chuckled at him. Pieck came inside and she laid down beside me.

"They were actually doubting me when Reiner and Bertholdt revealed their identity." I sighed.

Pieck have a crutch because she's been in her titan form for 2 months, she forgot the whole bipedal thing.

"Y/N, I was always doubting if Levi had a thing for you." Reiner said and I quickly shake my head.

"So, you were with that Ackerman while you were on that island?" Porco raised his eyebrows on me. Pieck just laughed at them.

"Don't get the wrong idea but he was our captain so he really cares for us." I said while getting a little annoyed at it.

"By the way, Reiner, you ought to see Gabi and the others. They are worried about you." Pieck said at Reiner, and Reiner got out of the room and went to see Gabi and the others.

"I'm exhausted." Pieck said.

"It feels like ages since I've seen you." Porco said at Pieck.

"Really? even though we're always fighting together?" Pieck answered.

"Well, we might not have to for a while." Porco said.

"Porco just wants to see you in your human form." I said and laughed. Pieck laughed also while Porco is getting annoyed.

A/N: Thank you so much for 3k reads!!!!