《•🌊 6th WAVE 🌊•》

Start from the beginning

Tanaka turned to Masaki and began to baby-talk,

"Vewy good, Cowgi. You're doing so well!"

Masaki glared and pouted, "Don't treat me like a child"

"Kido has gained priority!"

The host cheered as the room's door open, hearing a girl's gasp on seeing a high view of SunBeach,

"Huwa~ This looks like a masterpieced painting!"

"Oh, Sunahama-San! Glad to see you here!"
The host greeted, covering the microphone,

"Likewise, is it okay to stay here and interpret the contest?.. I always wonder what it feels like to be a host."

Kaiyumi sat beside the host and grabs the extra headphones nearby, she cleared her throat and speaked up cheerfully,

"Wassup, Oarai! Beautiful day, isn't? It's your girl taking over for a bit while, Sunahama Kaiyumi! We have seen that Naoya has claimed his priority first, let's see if he'll be getting a good wave!"

People cheered hearing the famous girl's voice in Oarai, the host gave her a thumbs up,

"This really suits you, Sunahama-San! Maybe I'll let you host from time to time."

"It'll be my pleasure!"

Back to Masaki and the other two, they observed them on what wave to choose on this round,

"If you don't pick a wave with a nice break, it's hard to rack up points, no matter how skilled you are."

He muttered to himself, observing carefully to Naoya's skills, a wave rose up soonly making the white-haired otaku prepare himself,

"Ooh, is this what I'm thinking? I'm no mind-reader but it looks like Naoya has picked his wave! Let's see his special moves with his precious Miruru board!"

"The moment has come!"

Naoya said paddling up the wave and slowly stands on his board, he balanced himself perfectly on it as he glides smoothly to the water.

"Raven-Dark Blue Angel... Descend!"

He exclaimed as he spin himself with his board with a beautiful splash he made, the crowd cheered for his great success on his move.

Kaiyumi giggled,
"Look at Naoya go! I can see those high points on that beautiful creative spin! What do you think judges?"

"Kaiyumi is really on host-mode, huh?.."

Sho said chuckling, Tanaka laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "She really does like to host on some things. I see her sometimes as a kid like Corgi"

"Tru– Wait! I'm no kid, you bum!"

Naoya smiled widely looking proudly on his Miruru board in success at the first round, his pink eyes shone from the sun's light as ocean's droplets splash through his soft face,

"Wow, he flew pretty high, his landing was also solid"

Sho gasp in awe, rubbing his chin in intrest, Masaki's eyes sparkled at how he spin on the wave, moving his fists up and down.

"That super cool name for his move that he shouted was awesome!"

"Was it?.." Tanaka sweatdropped,

Meanwhile in the crowd where Masaki's mom and sister are, his mom chuckled,

"I didn't quite understand the move, but he's very good at it."

Sakura scoffed, "Well, he is good enough to be in this competition, after all."