^Part 4^

I wanted to go after Gonta but, i was also interested in looking around the house. There weren't alot of rooms but i guess it was enough for ryoma to live in alone, or maybe that's what i think so. I saw Gonta sitting down peacefully and reading one of those wikipedia books about plants and bugs. And then he finally noticed me:

-Did Korekiyo need anything?
-Oh no Gonta! im alright, i just got alittle zoned out.
-Oh, maybe kiyo wanted to join reading with Gonta?
-Uhm i really don't know, ugh fine, sure.

Soon as I sit next to him, i feel kind of better?? his arms are so warm and his smile makes me wanna smile too, but unfortunately he won't see it, because of the mask. Wait, what am I thinking? does my head really hurt that much. I promised my sister I won't fall in love with anyone, I won't fail her.

-Is kiyo okay? kiyo seems alittle stressed out.
-Oh! oh.. yeah my head just hurts, I'll go grab some ice-
-No! let Gonta do it! Gonta wants to be a gentleman!

When he said that he got up placed his book on the table he was reading and straight of ran to the kitchen to grab some ice and a thermometer incase. After all of that i didn't have temperature but i felt better after Gonta helped with the ice thing.

-Thank you Gonta, you helped me alot.
-No worries Korekiyo-san! Gonta just wants to help his friends and be a gentleman, that's Gonta's goul.
-It's almost like 10am you should probably go to sleep Gonta.
-Oh okay, if kiyo needs help please call Gonta okay?
-Okay Gonta, I will.

Gonta hugged me and went straight to the guest room which Ryoma gave him. I went to my room dressed up for bed and thought of one thing.
Where the hell is Ryoma and Kirumi? 😀. Anyways I should probably go to sleep.

After i fell asleep a couple of hours pass and i hear someone opening my door i open my eyes and see Gonta.

-Uhm Korekiyo-san.. Can Gonta sleep with you, Gonta had a nightmare..
-Gonta, aren't you alittle old to sleep with someone because of little nightmares, and anyways Gonta, it's like 2am..  Go to sleep..
-Please kiyo-san, Gonta is scared...

As much as i hated this he won't leave me alone so i had to accept my fate.

-Fine.. just please don't disturb my sleep..
-Oh okay Korekiyo-san! Gonta won't!

He went to the bed and lay down. After 30min or so he fell asleep holding one pillow very tight, he was looking very comfy in his possession. After some time i realized something. 

im starting to fall inlove with ...Gonta...

(To be continued :D)

(Anyways thank you guys for the support that gives me so much joy, anyways i'll make the next part soon)