^Part 1^

It all started this morning...

I woke up as my sister was calling me for breakfast.
-Come On down dear! the breakfast is ready!
I got up and dressed up in my normal clothes.While i was walking downstairs i saw someone standing in Brown clothes,green hair, red eyes...

that's right, it was just Gonta.

I didn't know why he was here, so i just asked him.
-Uh hey Gonta, could you tell me, who why are u here??
-Well Gonta thought he could hangout with korekiyo this day since everyone is busy. Does Kiyo wanna hang out with Gonta?
I stood there for a minute because i was confused.. why did he even thought to come here?? im not even friends with him or anything and this makes absolutely no sense.. until my sister answered him.
-Of course he will hang out with you since he has nothing to do today for now...
I hate when my sister answers questions that people give me to answer, but i guess i have no other choice of hanging out with Gonta or staying home with my sister and who knows what she will do..
-Oh great! Gonta planned sooooo many things for today! let's go kiyo!
I walked out of the house while closing the door.

.Gonta grabbed my hand and started running to the nearest park the was.

-U know i can walk Gonta, don't need to drag me all the way here.
-Oh sorry Gonta did such a thing, anyways, Gonta would like to know what does kiyo wanna do today?
-Well, since i have no idea what so ever, u can decide this time.
-Oh well, Gonta wanted to go to the library and grab some books about bugs and plants. Would Kiyo be interested?
-Humm, well aslong i can read whatever i want, sure then.
-Great! Let's go there right now!

^Gonta tried to grab my hand again by running but i declined it this time so we walked, normally^

^Soon as we walk into the library Gonta rushed to the books by i guess looking for the book called -Bugs and Plants-^

-Oh Gonta found it! Did Kiyo found a book he wanted?
-Im looking for one, but i think there isn't any more copies of that book anymore.
-Well maybe Kiyo would like to read the same book with Gonta if that's okay?
I stood there for a second thinking. I mean i wouldn't mind keeping company with him, although, the book is not really my type and siting there, doing nothing is usually what i won't do, but since he wants to hang out with me SOOO bad i guess i could let this slide.
-Sure Gonta, why not?

^I sat next to him but not to close, cuz of personal space thing that i like^

-So Gonta wanted to ask, if kiyo could stay at your house for tonight since Gonta's house is under construction?
-....
Why does It always have to be my problem..Ugh it's so annoying.. but I guess he could stay since my sister is always... doing stuff wuth me..
-Sure Gonta, i don't see a problem?
-Oh thank you So much! this means alot to Gonta! You are the best kiyo!!

^After he said that he hugged me, but not to tight..Strange,^

-Okay well Gonta let's go then, shall we?
-Oh okay Gonta appreciates it!

^After we came back home, my sister looked pretty mad at me until she saw Gonta^

-Oh, why hello again Gonta- uh what are you doing here?.
I was afraid to say anything but then Gonta said:
-Oh well, Gonta's appartment is under construction and Gonta asked if Gonta could stay in korekiyo place for tonight,is that okay?
My sister looked at me..

She looked... Angry...Disappointed...

-Why yes, Gonta you can stay for tonight but can we have alittle talk with korekiyo? Alone.
-Oh Gonta understand!

^Gonta walked out of the house^

And then..

To be continued~