"Tch.." Joshua clicked his tongue. "Shut up."

Helena wiggled herself out of her boyfriend's arms, huffing. She pointed at Lucas. "If you dare hurt my baby, Emma and I will kill you. Better remember that Lucas!!"

"Yeah, yeah.." Lucas sighed, scratching his nape.

"Ah, Helena don't kill Lu-nii!" Athanasia whined, protecting her boyfriend with her arms spread wide. "That's bad. And Athy knows that Lu-nii will never hurt Athy! Athy trust Lu-nii!"

Yeah I trust him but I don't think that he will never hurt me... Athanasia thought sadly. As soon he found out my past.. he will be disgusted of me and leave me..

"Hmph!" Helena huffed, looking away from the puppy face of the smaller. "W-What are we waiting her for? Let's go now!"

"Since Lucas' car is here, shall we ride there to Emma and Myles'?" Joshua suggested.

Lucas glared at Joshua first before letting out a sigh. "Fine.. get in." He opened for Athanasia to walk in the front seat and waited for the other two to walk in the back seat. He made his way around the car and walked in, starting the car.

-

Emma woke up at the delicious scent from somewhere and slowly sat up with a groan, rubbing her eyes to adjust her sight. She blinked for a while, confused that she's not in her room.

After minutes of remembering what happened, her face turned red as she looked down to see herself naked. She let out a yell and covered herself with the blanket.

W-W-We really did it?!! She exclaimed. Her heart can't calm down at the memory of her and Myles doing it.

The door suddenly bursts open, revealing Myles in a worried look. "Emma?! I heard you sreamed, are you okay?!"

Emma layed there, frozen when she heard Myles' voice. She didn't replied, wishing that Myles would walk away but the universe must've hate her.

Myles gently sat down on the bed beside Emma, tapping her shoulder. "I know that you're awake. What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

Emma shrugged, closing her eyes in embarrassment. She can't even bear to face him now. The silent relpy that Myles received made him more worried and confused until he realized what was the reason.

He pursed his lips, letting out a sigh. "Emma.. will you be my girlfriend?"

Hearing that, made Emma's face reddened more. She immediately sat up with her hand covering her naked body. "Wha- What are you-?!" She can't even make a full sentence as soon she saw Myles' face. All she see is his expression when they did it last night.

"Is that a no?" Myles said, reaching out for her free hand and caressed it gently.

"N-No!" Emma exclaimed, shaking her head. "That's not it!! I would love to be your girlfriend!"

"Then.." Myles looked up to her with a smile on his face. "Why are you acting like that?"

"I-It's just.." Emma stuttered. "I just... r-remembered what ha-happened.. l-last night.. a-and.. WAHH! I CAN'T SAY IT!!" She immediately covered her red face in embarrassment. She can't believe that she's showing this kind of side of her to Myles. "... a-ant it's my f-first.." She lowly muttered, hoping that Myles didn't hear it.

Myles stared at the younger for a while then let out a chuckle. "Ems, look at me."

"No.." Emma murmured through the sheets.

"Ems.." Myles called again with a very sweet and loving tone. He reached up to her hand that covered her face and pulled it away from her face.

"I said that I don't want t-" Emma got cut off when something warm hits her lips. Her face turned red again, realizing that Myles is kissing her. That made her sat there, frozen. She don't know what to do.

Myles let go of the kiss, eyeing at the younger with his eyes filled with love before leaning again to kiss her, then let go again, then kissed her again until she got used to it. Emma slowly closed her eyes and hesitatingly kissed back, pulling Myles closer.

Myles gently pulled them down his bed, his lips never left hers. He bit her bottom lip gently, asking for an entrance. Emma slowly opened her mouth for the older to roam around her cavern, letting out a breathly moan. Myles let go, letting Emma breathe. He leaned his forehead on hers huffing for breath.

"W-Why..?" Emma blushed. "All of a sudden..?"

Myles let out a chuckle, kissing the tip of her nose. "That's why I tried to stop you last night. Because I don't want you to act like this and I wanted to make our first time together be memorable."

"I love you Ems.." He smiled at her, kissing her forehead. "So so much.."

"Mhm.." Emma teared up, leaning in to give him a small peck on the lips.

"Where's my reply?" Myles pouted.

"I love you too," Emma replied with a laugh, pulling him for another kiss.

But before their lips touch, a knock suddenly banged on the door.

A T T E N T I O N
chap. 25