The Gaurds To The Kingdom

Hey my love muffins! I am THE happiest person right now, you don't even know. YHT has gotten so many more reads and I posted this story just two days ago. Thank you guys so much for being the best readers ever, and I hope that you guys like it.
Shout out to Janoskians__Luke for all your help with this.
Because I have received kik requests, any one should feel free to kik me at Stephaniej126 Thank you all so much, I love you!

Like

Comment

Vote

All that jazz

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5: The Gaurds To The Kindgom

Jamie dragged me through the cafeteria and out the front doors, her long hair swinging behind her. I couldn't help but compare myself to her.

Jamie was stunning, and I was..me.

She must of gotten the good genes like her brother.

Wait what?

Did I really just think that?

Jamie continued pulling me outside and sat me down on a bench, where she sat next to me. Out of habit, I sat criss cross Apple sauce and faced her.

She didn't say anything, but just keep staring at me. I suddenly felt really insecure, like even more than I usually do. Which is saying something. Unlike Jamie. Who hasn't said anything.

After about a minute of her studying me like an alien, and me staying as still as a deer caught in headlights she said something.

"Well I'll be damned. He wasn't exaggerating."

I opened my mouth to ask her what she meant until all of a sudden she was mere inches from my face staring at my eyes.

I closed my mouth and widened my eyes in surprise as she continued with her examination.

"Your eyes are really pretty." She didn't say it like a compliment, and she didn't say it as an insult. She just said it like it was a fact.

I was to afraid to thank her, so I just kept my deer in headlights composure as she lifted my arm to watch it fall after she let it go.

Jamie then preceded to check my hair.

She ran her fingers through it, twirled it in her hand and spun the tips. I could easily say this was the weirdest first encounter, but Jamie seemed to find it pretty normal as she moved on to my hands.

She compared the sizes of my fingers and rand hers against mine.

"Soft. Little. And very dainty."

I still didn't say anything and she didn't seem to notice.

"Pop quiz." She announced, turning her head to look at my nose.

"Favorite color."

"Blue?"

"Favorite food."

"All of it."

"Favorite dessert."

"Is that even a question?"

"I like you." Jamie said it like it was a high praise to get, and honestly, it probably was.

"I do have another question though."

This scared me. Because up until then everything she had to say she decided to say it regardless of whether I wanted her to. But this time she said it like she was waiting for my permission.