𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐯. 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐘𝐀

and we are back to the
main plot!

don't worry, I'll have
the third part to the
valentines day special
up pretty soon and I still
gotta do the bird obsevatory
second part so imma be busy.

but before diving into the
seperate chapters, i want to
focus on the main plot more

i like to make stories interesting
which is why i tend to add some
secondary characters into the mix
because if i just followed the
plot line, then it's boring and i
like to have fun.

also for the person that asked me
in my inbox if it's okay to simp
for kurayami, it's perfectly fine to
do so. his role mimicks the grim
reaper so he pops up anywhere he
wants and is just a cool loner.

don't forget to comment and vote!
i love you all and happy reading!

Tomomi sat down in between Iida and Tokoyami as her brother's match with Midoriya was about to start. But all she could think about was what she said to him, what she has told Aizawa and she was begining to think maybe Shoto was right. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything to anyone. Of course, he didn't know she talked to the afirmentioned teacher about what goes on in their house ( or what went down ) but she was about to tell Midoriya a little. Was that the right thing to do? She was begining to doubt herself.

"Tomo," Tokoyami's voice whispered in her ear, bringing her out of her thoughts. She blinked and turned to him, curiously gazing at him. "Today's weather is supposed to be intense heat, not cool winds."

Tomomi blinked again, looking around herself. She started to notice that people around them were starting to shiver a little and some even rubbed their arms vigorously. She keeps forgeting how her emotions are tied to her quirk. Taking back the cool air, she sighed as a cold and blue aura blew out of her mouth, gaining control over the temperature again.

The sun's heat began blanketing them once again and Tokoyami kept his eyes on Tomomi. He could tell she was bothered by something. He has known her long enough to know when something is upsetting her. She has this little pout on her lips and this slight frown adoring her eyebrows. It's the same face she makes whenever she's thinking too hard, is upset about something or doesn't like something.

"Are you okay?" Tokoyami asked, concern lacing his deep voice.

Tomomi forced a convincing smile at him, nodding her head. She didn't want to burden him with her own problems. At least not now. "I'm okay, I am just worried about this match."

Tokoyami could easily tell that she was changing the subject but he decided to not push her on it. "Yeah, Todoroki was being a bit too much during the begining of this all, don't you think?"

"Shoto has always been the more competitive out of the two of us." She admitted, tucking a strand of her white hair behind her ear. Her hair was still in a low bun from her fight with Monoma. "And sometimes, I worry about that but I realized recently that for him to learn, he has to do it on his own."

Tokoyami hummed, crossing his arms. Shoto seemed like he was used to fighting all of his life. For what? he didn't know. But he could tell the twins were hiding something. But it was best to let them say something rather than pressuring them to do anything.

"THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND ROUND IS A BIG MATCH!" Present Mic announced. "THE MAN WHO WON A HUGE VICTORY IN THE FIRST ROUND AND LITERALLY LEFT THE AUDIENCE FROZEN, ONE HALF OF THE EVER SO POWERFUL TODOROKI TWINS, FROM THE HERO COURSE! IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!"