Yandere Barbie Doll x Fem Reader

Start from the beginning

I lazily climb back in bed and go to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week has gone by and weird things have been happening since the incident with my brother's teddy bear. On numerous occasions I have noticed my new Barbie Doll in different locations around my room. At first I thought it was my brother just playing a trick to get back on me for "cutting up Mr. Fuzzy" which I obviously did not do. But then things started getting even weirder. Five days ago when I was showering, I felt like someone was watching me. Of course that couldn't be the case because no one was home that day but me. Even all of the doors and windows were locked! And don't even get me started on two days ago when I noticed some messages I had sent (which I didn't) to my friend Jack. They were full of hurtful comments telling him to stay away from me and I'm in love with someone else. I'm not even in love with him! At least yesterday nothing weird happened. I had a pretty good day and I dressed up some of my older dolls from when I was a kid.

Currently I am walking home from school. Part of me is nervous about today because of the recent happenings. The other part of me is excited because of my report card! You see, whenever I get all A's and B's, my mom lets me order takeout from my favorite restaurant to celebrate. So I am definitely gonna be ordering from f/r.

I happily walk in my house and put away my stuff. As I open my bedroom door, immediately I am horrified at the sight.

Half of my Barbie Dolls remain scattered across my floor. Shredded doll dresses litter every inch of my floor. Plastic limbs lie contorted in the most barbaric fashion. But that's not the worst of it. A mass of severed doll heads with bits of hair ripped out sits in the middle of my room. Next to it, rests a chilling note written what looks like.... My hot pink lipstick?!

Dearest Totally Fabulous Y/n,

Why do you continue to ignore my love? I have not done enough for you?! When your brother threw peas at you, I avenged you. I continued to watch over you while you slept to make sure you were safe. And yet you proceed to play with humans and other dolls but me. Maybe I just need to show you more love..... Yeah that's it. Anyways I hope you like your present! Those totally unfab dolls don't deserve your attention. Till next time.

Love, Barbie

A sense of dread overwhelms my body. This has to be some sick joke right? I mean obviously since dolls are not alive.

Are they?

I slam my door shut and run downstairs to tell my mom of the situation in my room. Horrified, she immediately goes to investigate the doll massacre with me in tow, Slowly she opens the door.........

"Honey, your room is spotless." My mother says.

I look in my room in disbelief. All of the dolls are fine and they sit neatly where I left them yesterday. There are no piles of twisted off limbs or heads. The dresses are intact. And finally, there is no note to be found anywhere.

What the fuck! I know what I saw, so what happened?!

My mom turns to me with a worried expression painted on her face. "Are you feeling alright pumpkin?" She asks as she checks my temperature with her wrist. "Well you're not warm.... Why don't we go order your favorite food. You did get good grades right?"

I nod my head as I carefully pull out my report card from my back pocket to show her. Instead of arguing with her about what I saw, I just kept silent. I didn't want to make even more of a fuss about the situation. Besides I am really hungry and food would definitely take this off of my mind.