Yandere Barbie Doll x Fem Reader

Start from the beginning

Yea yea, I know dolls aren't alive and it seems weird to talk to them, but for me it was comforting to do so. They were my only means of venting, aside from journaling.

As I was about to turn and head down stairs, I thought I noticed a strange movement come from the doll.

Did she just wink at me?!

I rub my eyes as I try to comprehend what the fuck just happened. Maybe I am imagining it and just need some sleep. Afterall I did have a really long and full day so some sleep should do the trick. Once I am done eating I am definitely going to bed right away.

I leave my room, eyeing the doll warily as I do so. As soon as I shut the door, I shimmy my way through the piles of toys and go downstairs. I set the table and grab some of the served chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy.

As I begin to eat, I feel something ping against my cheek. Giggles erupt from across the table. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who was the culprit.

"Marcus stop throwing peas at your sister! You are eight years old and should know better not throw food!" Scolds my mom.

He pouts in his seat as he glares at me from across the table. What crawled up his butt and died? Seriously I know we don't get along all of the time, but I haven't done anything to him at all this week. Maybe he's just in a bad mood today. I sigh as I continue to scarf down my meal. Then I rinse my dishes off and return to my room.

The closet door opens with a god awful creaking sound. While making a mental note to oil the hinges, I sift through my clothes and pick out some pajamas. I hastily slip off my dirty clothes and change into an oversized T shirt and some plain underwear while talking to my new Barbie in the process.

"Ugh! Guess what my stupid brother Marcus did at dinner, Barbie. He kept throwing peas at me and making faces at me. I didn't even do anything to warrant his bizzaro actions at all! Can you believe it!" Then I shut the closet door with a huff and turn off the lights and plop on my bed. "Well I suppose I should get some sleep now. Goodnight Barbie, I'll see you in the morning."

I pull the covers over my body and begin to doze off.

'Thud'

What the hell was that? Whatever. It's probably nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY TEDDY BEAR?! OPEN UP! OPEN UP!"

Huh? What? I hazily start to regain consciousness at the sound of banging and yelling at my door only to realize that it's Marcus. What does he want now? I slowly shove the mass of blankets and sheets off of my body. Like a zombie, I tiredly stumble over to my door.

"What are you yelling about Marcus? It's too early to be screeching."

"YOU CUT UP MR. FUZZY! I KNOW YOU DID!" At the mention of his teddy bear, he holds up the tattered pile of stuffing and fur.

"Marcus I didn't even leave my room at all last night. I couldn't have done that. Maybe one of the neighborhood cats snuck in again? You know Mrs. Tharlston's cat loves to rip up stuffed animals." I state as I rub my temple. All of his shouting has caused me a massive headache.

His slightly freckled face seethes at me. As much as he is trying to be intimidating, I must say it isn't working. He's such a short little kid and hopelessly a scaredy cat. One time, I put a worm on his head and he ran around screaming and flailing.

"Go get mom to fix him, she'll know what to do. As for me, I am going back to bed." I state.

"Fine but I'm telling her that you did it!" He storms off down the stairs in search of our mom.