Chapter 6: Hospital Bed Blues [Jinora POV]

"What on earth did you do!?", I text Kai after seeing that picture of him throwing a peace sign in a hospital bed.

"Broke my arm while I was out skateboarding." He responded after a second.

"Oh phew, you made it seem like you were dying, don't scare me like that again!" I replied, feeling relieved but also a little angry.

"Certainly felt like I was dying as I was bleeding right in the sidewalk." He said. I laughed and decided to go see him in the hospital.

———————————————————-

After convincing my mom, she drove me to the hospital and now I'm on my way to see Kai.

"Sorry miss, I can't let you in if you're not a direct family member of Mr. Fong." The receptionist told me after trying to check in to see Kai.

"But-" I tried to respond.

"No buts, can't let you in." The receptionist replied. I sighed and left the hospital.

———————————————————-

"I tried Kai but he just won't let me in." I texted him.

"It's alright Jin, I'll be out later tonight. He replied.

"I know but I drove all this way to see you." I sadly responded.

"Hey, why don't we meet at the park tomorrow? That'll be a lot more enjoyable than just sitting in a hospital room." Kai asked.

"Sure, that would be the best!" I responded.

I went to sleep so excited about meeting him at the park.

A/N 

Yes I have finally risen from my grave and updated Cyberlove. Sorry this hiatus took so long. More chapters will come soon.