{ FNAF }

Name- Cammy McCallistor

Age- 9 {Sonotmyrealifeagelolll}

Looks- A tall girl with black hair, blue eyes. She has a gray oversized hoodie and baggy blue jeans. She wears a black and white checker board vans. 

Dies by- Getting shot in the head by William Afton

Bio- After she died, she possed the Mouse Animatronic, Millie. She wears a party hat, and wears a vest that's pink, with tiny little cream stars. She has a mouse tail and big mouse ears. The metal color is cream, her eye color is green. She meets GlitchTrap after the pizzeria closes, then she agrees to work for him. She then posses LOL-Bit after the pizzera was closed and the animatronics were taken apart. While she was Millie, she was forced to kill the only kid who watched her shows. Then first her legs were taken off, so she crawled in the vents of the pizzeria, crying in the vents and to watch the kids have fun. {Seem familer, huh??} She meets up with Elizabeth again who is Circus Baby, LOL-Bit is wayyy better than FT.Foxy, so she makes up jokes for the kids. She used a baseball bat to knock out Michael so he could be scooped by Ennard, they made a deal that they could work together, but then nobody was there, so the pizzeria closed after Michael's death, so her soul left the animatronic then went to the new pizzeria, then she possed Rockstar Millie, it looks almost the same of the oringal Millie, but the cheecks and the eye color, the cheecks are pink and her eyes are now purple. Still working for GlitchTrap and Vanny, she finds ScrapBaby and takes a break from Glitch and Vanny. She calls GlitchTrap, GlitchRat for fun, plus he does look like a rat. After the pizzeria burnt down again, Elizabeth and Willow survived, but Michael died and William risked himself. Willow now forgives her killer, than moves on. She posses Party LOL-Bit, she has a hook and an eye-patch, and has a vest that is orange and purple. The main fur is still white, the secondary fur is still orange. The cheecks still are purple. She has a pirate hat, but still kills kids. And that's her life, killing more kids and getting more depressed when she kills the innocent kids.