MY OC

FULL NAME: Mikhail Jun-Ho Luxson

NICKNAME: Mick

AGE: 27

POSITION: Pilot/Navigator

GENDER & PRONOUNS: Male, he/him

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

FACE CLAIM: Justin H. Min

BIRTHPLACE & DATE: Lancaster, New York; March 26

PERSONALITY: Mikhail is a source of calm around the station. Always projecting an air of quiet serenity, he tends to be the one people go to when they need reassurance or a calm listening ear. He is difficult to upset, and keeps calm even in the most stressful of times, not being given to panic. Which is good, considering he's currently in outer space and literally anything could happen. Some of Mick's calm, of course, comes from his confidence. He knows his abilities, knows what he can do, and he's not afraid to show it. Some could call him cocky, and this isn't completely wrong—Mikhail is a little...annoying, sometimes, about his confidence, and some regard this as a negative thing. Either way, though, Mick is skilled and knows it. He's also rather thoughtful—Mikhail isn't much of a talker (though he gives pretty good advice), and so he spends a great deal of time thinking. This isn't a bad thing, either, as Mikhail's thoughtful nature leads to him coming up with good ideas, or noticing something he may not have otherwise. Mick's pretty quick-witted as well, and able to come up with ideas on the fly—though some may say he has a problem with not informing others of his ideas. Which...is true. Sadly, Mick's confidence kind of causes him to think that others will automatically have his back. And while they do a lot of the time, they can only really help as long as he informs them.

STRENGTHS: Flying, both in space in air, geography, astronomy, a good listener, intelligent, thinks on his feet.

WEAKNESSES: Easily bruised, not good with weapons, has a severe fear of death, not super coordinated.

IF CHOSEN AS IMPOSTER, REASONING: If Mikhail were to be the imposter, it would be because he is afraid of the expanse of space—you know those stories of the vastness and unknown quality of outer space driving people to insanity? That's what would happen.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Gun

BACKSTORY: Honestly, Mick grew up a pretty normal kid. He lived in a small town in New York state, and was treated well by his father—his mother having died of sickness shortly after his birth. As a young teen, Mikhail was on track to become an Air Force pilot, having already shown skill behind the controls. He's always loved being in the air, seeing the world from above and feeling the power of the controls. He was a smart kid, and had good friends. Then, everything went wrong. Mikhail blames the American military, as he should—without them, his sister would still be alive, and his father...well. To put it simply, Mick's older sister joined the army at the urging of their father, a veteran himself, who she'd always looked up to. Unfortunately, she'd only been gone a few months when she was killed in action. In the wake of her death, Mick's father kind of...lost it. The grief got to him, and he wasn't the same. Mikhail was fifteen then. He finished his pilot training, then moved to NASA, where he began training with spacecraft. When the Estrella mission was announced and began looking for pilots, Mikhail was one of the first they interviewed. And, out of dozens of pilots across the globe, Mikhail was chosen for the mission. Now that he's out here, he's not quite sure what he'll find, but he's willing to help in whatever ways he can.

FAMILY: Adrianna Luxson, mother, deceased.
Seok Luxson, father, 53, alive.
Iona Luxson, sister, deceased.

LOVE INTEREST? Of course!

THEME SONG: Telescope by Starset

AESTHETIC: Ship dashboards, outer space, sleek interior design, bomber jackets, goggles, lazy smiles, star charts.

QUOTES: "Calm down. Breathe, think it through. What's most likely to really happen?" "What do you think we're gonna find out here?" "Why is this happening?"