He sees you changing

It's been a long day, and you just want to get into your pjs and sleep all night long.

You pick a simple oversized green shirt, and start undressing.

You first unbutton your jeans and then unbutton your blouse and slide it off of your body.

Peter was just outside your cabin. He was about to knock, but he notice the door was slightly open.

He quietly enters, but stops halfway trough. He couldn't move. Your figure against the shadow of the moon, made such a beautiful view for him.

His mouth slowly opens, just watching you undress makes Peter feel that feeling you can't describe.

You turn around to grab the shirt. When you notice Peter, you suddenly use the same shirt to cover your chest.

"Peter" you gasp. He blinks several times. "Sorry, I didn't mean to... You know. Interrupt" he says, but then smirks.

There was a long pause of silence. "Your just, so, breathtaking. Your body, your face. So beautiful" he says, which makes you blush.

He looks directly at your eyes. It was dark, the only light was the shine of the moon.

He comes closer, and closer to you. He's so close, you can feel the warmth of his body against you.

His grabs the shirt you were holding and lets it fall, and then, his hands hold yours, and pulls you closer.

You feel his lips on yours. You walk backwards, guiding him to your bed.

You both fall. He's now on top of you and is kissing every inch of your body.

With this action, he pull off his shirt. And, now his abs are touching your skin, which makes you shiver.

He immediately finds the sweet spot on your neck, which makes you grab the sheets of your bed and move your hips against his.

He smirks at you and connects your lips together again. Then rests his forehead against yours.

"We should have more nights like this" he whispers.