You hate him

Ever since you've come to Neverland, you have hated Peter Pan. He's always rude to you, and he always picks fights with you. Sometimes, for no apparent reason.

It was 11:30 p.m and you couldn't sleep, so you got up, and went near the window.

It was chilly today, more than usual. Probably cause you just had a button up blouse, and nothing more than your bra and panties underneath.

You were so amazed by the view, the loud knock on the door made you jump a little.

"Y/N, open the door!" A British voice scream still knocking at the door.

You roll your eyes. Peter.
He's probably gonna scream at you like he always did. But you were surprise, he never came at the middle of the night.

You hurry to the door and slowly open it. "What do you want?" You ask. Not opening the door all the way. Mainly because you didn't want Peter to see you in just a simple blouse.

Anger flash in his eyes. "You know exactly why I'm here" he say pushing the door open, making you back a little.

He stop and look at you up and down.
His eyes stop at your legs. You felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Why are you here?" You ask. Trying to catch his attention off of your legs.

It works. His eyes lock in yours.

You notice he gulps a little. "You know you have a curfew, why are you up this late?" His voice softness a little.

"I... I couldn't sleep" you say a little shaky.

"Well, you better go back to bed, I don't care if you can't sleep" he says.

You were tired, tired of him treating you like shit. And you loss it.

"You know what Peter, no, I'm not going back to sleep just because you want me to. And no, I don't have a curfew" you say, almost yelling.

You notice his veins popping out in his arms and wrist. "Don't talk to me like that, Y/N! You don't wanna know what can happen to you!" He says, this time yelling.

"I'm sick and tired of you bossing me around and treating me like shit, I'm not your little doll you can control anytime you want! I'm my own me!" You yell at the top of your lungs.

He suddenly turns around and shuts the door so loud, it makes you jump.

"Y/N, you couldn't live a day without me! Without my help! Your nothing without me, Y/N, you fucking need me! " he yells grabbing your wrist and pulling you so close you can feel his warm breath on your lips.

You look up at his eyes, their on your lips. "you can't control me, Peter" you say whispering.

"Shut up, Y/N!" He says more harshly looking directly into your eyes.

"Make me" you say challenging him. You know he hates being challenged.

He looks at you before pulling you even closer and slowly, leaning, until his lips, touch yours.

You close your eyes. You don't know why, but you felt sparks inside of you.

The kiss wasn't sweet and short. It was hot and fill with passion. His lips moving in perfect sync.

He let go off of your wrist and slowly slides his hand inside your blouse.

You wouldn't have let him, but his gentle touch made you melt.

You didn't notice when your back slammed the wall, but it somehow did.

Before breaking the kiss, he gently, but yet with a passion, Peter bite your bottom lip.

You open your eyes, to find him smirking, his hand still inside your blouse.

He nibble in your ear, making you bite your lip from letting a moan to scape.

"Is that enough for you to shut up?" He whisper in your ear.

You don't answer. Because you know all of this is wrong, but it felt so right, and you didn't want it to end.

You could feel him smirk. "I would take that as a no"

And, once again, he connected your lips with his. Squeezing your waist, he guide you to your bed. And without braking the kiss, he slowly makes you lay in it.

Using one hand, he supports himself, and with the other, he slides it our from your blouse, and passes it trough your leg.

He suddenly breaks the kiss and traces his tongue by your chin down your neck. First, he sweetly kisses it, but then, he starts sucking on it.
Making you bite your lips again, and, with your hands, you reach for his strong arms and squeeze them.

When he finds your sweet spot, that's when you let a loud moan scape.
You feel him smirk against your neck.

Each of his knees are beside your waist, which you like, because you know you can't scape, even if you wanted to.

He then, took his shirt off, revealing all of his define abs. He went back to the position he was in, and starts unbuttoning your blouse, until he was at the last button.

He stops and stares at your body, grabbing both of your hands, and putting them above your head, he slowly leaves love bites along your tummy. Making you smile.

"I have always loved you" he whispers in your ear.

"What a way to show me" you whisper.

The rest of the night was a bliss.