𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐎𝐘🧸

𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒
alicew14
𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧

S/N = sister's name
✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
"𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐍!"

"𝐘/𝐍!"

Your little sister screamed out with tears in her eyes. "H-How did this happen..?"

It was all black. You couldn't see anything, only hear. You felt a pain in your neck, stomach and thigh. You were still warm though but something felt... Strange.

"Y/N!!!"

your eyes widened. 'I was sleeping..' You thought. 'So it was just a dream..thank god.'

"Y/N, are you awake? I'm sorry if I woke you up." Your sister said as she placed the box down and sat on the ground before sighing. "I know I've been moving around a lot since I'm a demon slayer now and I'm sorry." She apologized. You gently knocked on the walls of the box, assuring her that it was okay.

She sighed again. "CAW CAW! S/N NEW MISSION" "Are you serious?!?" s/n groaned. Her crow whined louder, making her cover her ears. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FINE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY" She yelled, trying to shoo the crow away. She grabbed the box, putting it on her back and got up, walking over to her destination.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉•[𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇]•{𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍}

"Lord have mercy I just want a BREAKKK" s/n whined as she flopped onto the ground, covered in scars and wounds and ripped up haori. You scratched on the box again, worried.

"ZENITSU! STOP HARASSING GIRLS!" A male voice yelled out. Your sister got pissed off even more. "CAN YOU GUYS QUIET DOWN PLEASE?!?" She yelled at them. You opened the box door a bit and peeked out.

You saw a blonde boy and dark red head boy with earrings. "I'm sorry ma'am!" He apologized. The blonde immediately rushed over to s/n and got a grip of her leg.

"DUDE LET GO!" "MARRY ME PLEASE" "IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE? IF SO THEN ITS NOT FUNNY." you continued watching, trying to avoid any arch of sunlight. "ZENITSU STOP HARASSING GIRLS PLEASE" Scolded The boy with earrings, trying to pull the choppy blonde away from your sister.

"ZENITSU LET GO OF HER" "BUT TANJIRO WHAT IF I DIE??" "LET HER FUCKING GO BEFORE I MAKE YOU"

the noise was getting louder and louder. You hated loud noise. It triggered you. You whined as it got louder. Then the noise stopped. "Do you hear that?" Asked zenitsu. "Hear what..?" Tanjiro responded.

"The whining" Zenitsu looked over at the box and pointed. "It's coming from that." He walked closer to it. Your sister noticed this and ran in front of the box and put it on her back. "YOU KNOW I SHOULD REALLY GET GOING!" "what's in the box?"

"Zenitsu you shouldn't ask her if she's uncomfortable with that" Zenitsu glared at s/n. "I-It's my sister. She got turned into a demon." "Ah! So did mine!" "Wait really?!? Maybe y/n and your sister can play together and be friends :D" "YEAH!"

Zenitsu looked back at the box. "Wait. Y-YOU HAVE A SISTER?!?" S/n ignored him. "Well I have to get going now, I really wanna get to training, bye!" Your sister waved goodbye and left.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉•[𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀]•{𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍}•<𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗏>

I crawled out of my box since it was midnight and looked around for my sister. I got up and walked around. As I walked around I saw a boy with blonde choppy hair starring at me. I tilted my head in confusion, he was cute to be honest. He ran up to me and smiled. I blushed at that, it was so cute!!!

"I'm zenitsu! And you must be s/n's sister, y/n if I'm correct?" He said with a smirk. I nodded. "AHHHH YOU'RE EVEN MORE CUTER CLOSE UP!!!" He grabbed my hand. I was a huge blushing mess at this point and so was he.
"y-you think im cute?!?" I said but it came out as a muffle because of my bamboo muzzle. "Uhhh yes!?" He said. I blushed and hugged him. He hugged me back. "D-Do you wanna spend time together tomorrow?!? Like a date?!?" He asked while fiddling with his fingers [ like this "👉👈"]
I nodded. "A-ALRIGHT!!" He pulled me closer and kissed my bamboo muzzle.

I think he's the one.

[I'M SO SORRY THIS IS TRASH I'M NOT RLLY USED TO PPL REQUESTING STUFF LIKE THIS HDHDBDBDBBDBDDBD I TRIEDBDBBD]