The aftermath

Começar do início

"We're doing the dancing activity," Katsuki said and Mina grinned.

"YES!!" She cheered and started to plan out outfits and the music with Jiro and Momo.

~

Mina got the camera set up and the others cleared the classroom, pushing the desks to the back of the room. Aizawa watched as everyone worked together, Izuku sat emotionless against the wall as everyone were talking about what they were going to do.

A dance off.

Once everything was set up everyone got ready for their class activity. Katsuki explained that once Izuku sees what they are doing he will join in, so Mina started the camera and Jiro started the music.

Izuku blinked as he heard music being played and looked up to see everyone having fun, even the usually reserved kids, Iida and Shoto, where dancing. Izuku really wanted to go over and join but... he isn't worth their time... Hitoshi noticed this and walked over and held out a hand. Izuku looked at Hitoshi to see a soft smile on the others lips, he looked away before looking at the teen once more and took his hand. Hitoshi grinned and pulled Izuku over to the group and Izuku watched as everyone was having fun, he.... he wanted to join... He wanted to forget.... he wanted to be excepted... but he's a son of a villain...

"We don't care who your parents are. You are our friend and we care about you, Izuku... So please smile and have fun." Hitoshi said and Izuku looked at him andlooked down and just then the song changed and stepped forward.

Everyone saw this and backed away and let Izuku take the floor.

"Okay Izuku since you probably didn't hear the rules. So you have to last long in the circle until you mess up your dance routine also your turn ends for three songs if you don't mess up your routine." Mina chirped from the sidelines.

"Is singing allowed?" Izuku asked.

"Yup!!"

Izuku nodded and stood to face May.

"Look and listen, can you hear?
Results of all my pride and fear~
Every room is marked with my
My stories of the pain I hide~
" Izuku hummed softly along with the words, starting out with formal ballet foot work.

May hummed with the tune while swinging her arms and doing a backflip.

"And now, my~" Izuku grinned, before switching his dancing style.

Jaws dropped.

"My dancing devil's now a monstrous mutation!
Drenched in the ink of all my humiliation!!
Illustrations of nightmares drawn!
A crooked empire, now long gone!
His face won't let me forget!!
The symbol of my regret~!
" Izuku dropped to the ground in a split before swinging his legs around in a swift motion causing him to spin fast before pushing off of the ground and flipped into the air.

At this point Kirishima jumped in and started to do hiphop moves.

"Only mosters can remain~
My mind evolves, my world's the same~
All my demons come to life~
Art in motion, product of strife~
" Izuku went back to ballet doing twirls and leaps in a graceful motion.

Kirishima tripped over his feet before Jiro joined in.

"The product of my~" The two made eye contact before spinning towards each other and crashed to the ground in a guitar power slide.

"My dancing devil's now a monstrous mutation!
Drenched in the ink of all my humiliation!
Illustrations of nightmares drawn!
A crooked empire, now long gone!!
His face won't let me forget!
The symbol of my regret~!
" Izuku was looking more himself as he danced, their plan was working.

"Ah, right, ahem" Izuku turned to face Hitoshi and smirked.

"You think I'm not worth saving~
You try and try to blame me~
It's not all my fault~
You are what you created~
So what's it say if you hate it?~
It's not you at all~
" Izuku and Hitoshi did simple two steps dance moves before Izuku smirked darkly.

"You think I'm not worth saving!
You try and try to blame me~
It's not all my fault (it's not all my fault)
You are what you created!
So what's it say if you hate it?
It's not you at all (it's not you, no)~
" Izuku ended up taking the teens hand and spun him around before putting the teen in to a dip at the end of the song.

"Holy crap dude that was awesome!" Kirishima chirped which caused Izuku to blush brightly and yelped as Hitoshi jumped up from his spot in Izuku's arms.

Everyone chuckled at the two teens beet red faces. Izuku's small smile made everyone smiled as they saw their classmate showing the first sign of emotion ever since he was rescued.

~

Hello, The girls, the Gays, the They's!

Here is another chapter, sorry for the long wait but I got it up and I hope that you all like it! I also want to thank  for the song suggestion!! Until next time!!

-Dawn