_________________

"Veerji, Uday Veerji suniye.." Amrit called him as she entered in his room and found him sitting by his bed on the floor. He looked up and forced a smile "das?"

Amrit got scared on seeing him in such position. His eyes were red and swollen but he was smiling. He was pretending to smile and this was breaking Amrit's heart from last so many months. He's just pretending. But still gathering all her courage she spilled those words "Aaj Vashma ko jaake lae aao."
Uday stood up immediately and yelled at her "tera dimag kharab hogya hai kya Amrit?? Usne humare pure parivar ko dhokha dia, mainu,, tere apne veerji nu dhokha dia,, or tu use shadi ka nyota deke bethi hui hai..or to or chahti hai ki mai jau? Use lene?"

"Veer ji jo kuch bhi hua, haalat ki vajaha se hua. Usme uska koi dosh nhi hai..."

"Oye tera naa dimag kharab hogya hai. Shadi ke khayal naal bawri hogyi hai. Or agar vo aa bhi rhi hai tere bulane se, to uska pati hainaa aa jaegi khud..uske naal." Uday was shocked at her sister's behaviour that she's still inviting Vashma after what happened earlier. Sahani's and Baig's are not on good terms and ofcourse how can Amrit hold such, Friendly emotions towards her when she did so bad with Him. Uday didn't know why Amrit is doing all this.

"Vo nahi aa rahe,, Vashma ki saas se mummy ji ki baat hui thi, sirf Vashma aa rhi hai..." Amrit said timidly.

"Oye par maine nhi Jaana..."

"Veerji mai aapko nhi kehti pr Bhanu veerji bauji naal kam karaa rhe hain, Abraar bhaijaan ko to khabar hi nhi ke vo aa rhi hai..aapko bas isliye keh rhi hu kyuki...vo maa banne wali hai..dange chal rahe hain..aap.."

"Jaa raha hu.." came his reply and he went out. Amrit looked at him going with tears in her eyes "apne bacche ka ehsaas ek baap nu ho hi jaata hai,, chahe rishte ka pata ho ya na ho." She muttered.

Meanwhile Uday didn't know why he agreed..! Because of the baby? Or Vashma herself? He doesn't know but as he heard those words from Amrit, a sense of affection, fear and care gripped his hand. He never got successful in hating her maybe that's why. He still cares. She still matters to him.
Uday sat in a Tonga and asked the driver to take him to the railway station, but soon he felt memories gripping his hand, memories of them running away. What would have happened if Vashma and he would have ran away that day without being caught. Would she still have broken his heart? Did she plan to leave him alone in the midway? From the start?? Uday felt mixed emotions. In the middle of all this, he questioned himself, that why he's thinking all this. It hardly matters now. She challenged him back then, so  As she will come, he will show her his medals so as to tell her that he did it, without her aid. He is capable of moving on!!! It's necessary to show her. His victories have always been a news flash for her. "Hockey na chahte huye bhi usi ka naam leke khelta hu...aakhir usi ko galat thehraana hai.." he said to himself as he realised that she's still his center of gravity. After her departure, he made hockey his life. But why? Just because she provoked him. Just to prove her wrong. And that's the beauty. His focus is nobody but her. But wait!!! He did it all, again just because of her?? Did he? No not again!!! Uday is tired of His mind which often gambles his heart and emotions. He really never got successful to go fully against her. She's still his driving force. Despite of what their situation is and what their situation was, he only has her to show his victories. Nobody else. And he knows nobody will be there in the future too, except her. No matter what!! Maybe..maybe because he loves her!?
"Bhut pyaar karta hu tujhse Vashma....tere naal nafrat bhi hai pr mohobbat tujhse... aaj bhi hai.." he uttered as he finally reached the station all ready to face her after 5 long months. He will also meet her baby.. woah! Life is so damn unpredictable, he thought.

He moved forward on the station as he heard that the train from Karachi has arrived. Uday again changed his expressions. Yes he changed them so that she can't see his misery, his longings and his hollow self. While what he didn't know is Vashma has arrived with THEIR baby with blood smeared all over them, almost dead and lifeless.

✨"Mai hockey isliye khelna chahta hu kyuki ye tera or mera hum dono ka sapna hai. Ab bata tu, mai hockey ka match khelu, medal jeet ke ghar lau to kise dikhau Vashma..!?"✨

_______________

Desiderium - an ardent desire or longing, specially a feelinf of grief for something lost.

A/N : don't throw chappals on me for a sad ending in this os. 😂😂🤭

Look carefully, I said almost dead. So get the hint,, Uday will save her. 😆❤️

Many people were saying that the emotions were not shown vividly in the show, so here's my try. Plus I have shown a glimpse of terror that prevailed during August 1947 and a very obvious rift between the two families, in accordance with the plot of Kudca. I felt it's a must to add it. So yeah. Enjoy!!!