Chapter 19

After spending a little while longer in the pool the couple decides to call it a night and head inside. As they're walking upstairs, Lance notices something different about Keith. Looking him over he realizes what it is and speaks up, "I thought you didn't like the color blue?"

"I'm not opposed to it. It's just not as good as red, in my opinion."

"Oh really?" Lance presses, "Then what are these?" He runs a finger along the waistband of Keith's boxers, "Last time I checked you didn't own anything blue."

Keith removes Lance's hand from the equation and glances in his direction, "Maybe the colors grown on me."

"Maybe my ass," Lance says, "You saw how good you looked in blue and got these, didn't you?"

"No," The Idol rolls his eyes, "I got them because of a completely different reason."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"And you're not gonna tell me."

"It's a stupid reason so no."

"Oh c'mon!"

"No."

"C'mon, Mi amor."

"No."

"Please"

"No."

"Not even a hint?"

They reach the door to the bedroom and walk in. Keith heads straight for his drawer of clothing, "It's embarrassing so just drop it."

Lance props a hand on his hip, "It can't be that embarrassing!"

"Well, it is."

"Keith."

"No."

They bicker back and forth until Keith locks himself in the on-suite bathroom to one; wash off the chlorine and bleach from the pool water. And two; to escape Lance's pestering. Speaking of Lance, he kept pestering Keith through the door for another few minutes until eventually giving up. After he gets washed off and changed into a pair of red night pants and a black tank top, Keith heads out into the bedroom. Surprisingly, Lance isn't there. Drying his hair off with the towel around his shoulders, the Idol searches around for his phone. Not finding it, he heads downstairs. Resting the towel on his shoulder, Keith turns the corner and peers into the living room. Lance hears him coming and holds the device up above his head, "Looking for this?"

Keith leans over the back of the couch and grabs the device out of his lover's hand, "Yes."

Hoping over the back of the couch, Keith lands on the soft cushioning next to Lance. The Popstar raises a brow, "That was a bit extra, don't cha' think?"

Keith settles in, turning on his phone and typing in the password, "Nah, just laziness."

"Laziness?"

The Idol clicks on his Instagram and begins to scroll, "Yep."

Lance reaches for the remote and turns on the TV before wrapping an arm around Keith and pulling him into his side. The latter sighs and readjusts himself so he's more comfortable. The popstar clicks through streaming services before asking Keith what he wants to watch. After some back and forth about what to watch, they finally pick some random series on Netflix. It, of course, wasn't anything special, just background noise. Neither of them could really get into it. Soon enough, Lance's hands begin to wander. He slips a hand underneath Keith's shirt and earns a light flick and questioning.

"What do you think you're doing?" Keith asks.

"I'm bored."

"Uh-huh."