"Don't you want to save your true love?" Baili Jia Jue sneered.

The Son of the King of Hell bit his pacifier hard when he heard his sentence, "When did you start having plans for me?"

"Only the King of Hell can ignite the Flame of Hell." A light flashed within the deep eyes of Baili Jia Jue, "A spirit of the netherworld but was born in Tian Dao, isn't it you who created an uproar among the hostile ghosts in the netherworld?"

The Son of the King of Hell pulled out his pacifier and his eyes narrowed even more, "You used the Divine Consciousness? You still have it? The whole world thought your Divine Consciousness was long gone! Why do you still have it after you fell from heaven?"

"Of course I've kept it hidden," Baili Jia Jue lifted his thin lips. He did nothing but those black feathers which symbolized evil fell.

The Son of the King of Hell only saw the danger that could swallow the world from within. He then held Helian Wei Wei's leg with his arms but he was only able to reach her thigh due to his height. He whispered to her again, "Listen to me, don't change your mind. If you do so, it's not just humans who have to endure hardships, the people from Tian Dao can't escape also. This man still possesses the divine psyche, then what's with the demonic nature all over him! Damn it, he's so good at pretending!"

"Why do you always think that I will change my mind?" Helian Wei Wei picked him up and bit his ear, "Do I look so unreliable?"

With a serious face, the Son of the King of Hell spoke softly that only both of them could hear, "No, you are reliable. It's mainly because I don't believe the Great Demon King's character. Who knows what he had done before this and now he still has the divine psyche. Do you know what all of this means? This means that he can go to Tian Dao any time. No wonder just now he said that even without your memory, he could destroy the golden lotus before the Buddha. I thought he was just bluffing, but now I think what he said is real. With the divine psyche, he has absolutely no problem killing the entire Buddhism."

"But to stop the tampering of reincarnation, I still need to retrieve my memory right?" Otherwise, His Highness might have started the war without another word.

The Son of the King of Hell agreed and with a soft voice, "The only way to stop the tampering of reincarnation is to let the Dharma of Phoenix return to the human world."

"I see. You go to the Southern Gate first, I will take care of the things in the city." Helian Wei Wei sent the little one away.

Madam Zhuge did not know what they had said, but looking at the little man with a pacifier in his mouth and saying that he was going to attack the city, she was reluctant to believe.

He's so little, is he really capable of doing that?

"Miss Wei, should I send a few of my men to go with this little master?"

Helian Wei Wei smiled, "No need, disciples of the Zhuge family shouldn't be going to the siege now. The situation outside is too intense, and they will be easily noticed if they were out there. But they can't stay inside the manor as well. All the exorcists are protecting the city and if the disciples of the Zhuge family stayed indoors, people will find out eventually too. So Madam Zhuge, we need your help to give an order for all the disciples to leave the manor and protect the city. If needed, they were to pretend to catch the survivors from the ancient tomb. The Zhuge family shall just follow whatever the other exorcists do."

"No problem. I'll arrange it now." Madam Zhuge looked at Helian Wei Wei with admiration in her eyes. She had even considered this, no wonder they could come back safely. This lady was really more intelligent than she thought.