Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..

ابدأ من البداية

She stared at the fire instead, trying to ignore Harry and her only goal being for him to be warm. Yet the only thing that was on her mind was his touch and how he was so relaxed even if they weren't necessarily on speaking terms.

She felt some color rise into her face as she thought about it and hoped the fire would help shield it.

Harry looked down at their hands, intertwined so perfectly like a puzzle. Of course they did, he thought. He looked up at her and for the first time he truly realized how much he actually needed her. She wasn't staring at him and her eyes were definitely somewhere else that he felt saddened by it.

He realized his hands were no longer numb but instead they were starting to grow sweaty, and he let go immediately.

Y/N snapped out of her trance and turned to look at Harry who was already staring at her. He shifted in his seat slightly.

"My hands are already warm," he said, clearing his throat.

"Right," said Y/N, nodding and getting up.

Harry watched as she got up, she sent him the smallest smile and left to go up to the girls dormitory.

But it wasn't her smile. It wasn't his smile either.

***

The days stretched into weeks and the weeks into months, two months to be exact.

News came around, Cho and Harry were friends, but nothing more. Turns out they weren't a perfect match and Cho started going out with Cedric shortly after the ball.

It didn't lift Y/N's mood as Harry continued to be stubborn and he kept her at a cold distance. Whenever he would talk to her it would be very very dryly.

They entered February and the morning of the twenty fourth was nearing, the day of the second task.

"Y/N, aren't you worried about Harry?" Hermione asked her friend as they walked through the grounds.

"No, he can die, I wouldn't care,"

The truth was, she did care. She cared about Harry never like she did before but she wasn't about to admit that when they weren't on speaking terms and weren't being very friendly to each other.

"You don't mean it.." said Hermione quietly.

Before Y/N could speak, voices called out to them.

"Hey! Y/N, Hermione!"

Hermione and Y/N turned around and saw Fred and George speeding towards them, and they stopped in front of them, panting.

"Professor Mcgonagall is looking for you," Fred panted.

"Looking for us?" Hermione asked.

"Yes," George panted.

"What for?" Y/N asked.

"Dunno..." Fred panted. "She just sent us to come for you,"

"Okay, thanks guys," said Y/N, she ruffled their hair as she passed by them.

Hermione and Y/N made their way to the castle where they ran into Professor Mcgonagall, accompanied by Cho and a girl with silvery hair and blue eyes.

"Ah, there you both are!" said Professor Mcgonagall. "Come with me,"

"Cho? What's going on?" Hermione asked.

"Dunno, but Professor Mcgonagall came looking for me with this little girl. Then she said she needed to find you guys and she isn't telling us why."

Y/N's eyebrows raised in curiosity but the four girls trailed after Professor Mcgonagall into her office where Professor Dumbledore so happened to be standing in.