More Than Those Donuts (Yandere!Poley x Fem!Reader)

Start from the beginning

With him kicked out from the store, he turned around, his eyes landed on you, "Are you okay, miss?"

As he approached your counter, he served the stolen donuts he got from the burglar's dirty hands.

You nodded while fixing your clothes and removing the dirt that latched on your clothes when the stealing incident happened.

"That's good to hear." He said, tipping his blue-colored police hat, "Anyways, I'll have these donuts that raccoon stole. Don't worry, I'll pay."

The police officer winked as he dropped some money for you. Before he turned his heels away, you tapped on his shoulder.

"Yes?" He replied as he took a bite from the donut.

"Can we get to know each other?"

"I don't mind. I like to have conversations with a worker. Especially when I don't have anything else to do." Poley said, sitting on one of the customer's seats while resting his chin on his palms.

"Why don't you have a seat with me?" The polar bear gestured his hands to let you sit with him, what nice words.

Talking to a police officer is a special event since every time the customers enter, they don't start up conversations as they only sat on their seats and enjoy the donuts. What makes it even special is that he wasn't the rude police officer who roared at people disturbing their business; that's what you always wanted.

Any conversation brought by you is always allowed, as it made Poley had fun talking with you. Until then, the bell dinged on his mind, reminding him to continue his current job. Saying goodbye to you, he passed you a note of his phone number through a blank piece of paper you had from your notes.

From that chit-chat you experienced, you caught a glimpse of uncommon facts about him; he's a transfer police officer.

Simultaneously, things have turned back to what happened yesterday. More same types of customers assembling at your cashier counter for some sweet various donuts. So yeah, there goes money littering on you.

------------------------------------------------------

Those donuts are sure tasty, with some special effects you applied to it, such as the feeling of snow. It was also one of the flavors the polar bear himself was wishing for.

But he must do his usual job to prevent himself from getting downgraded.

Arrest, reassure and guard. That's all he had given by his chief. Even though the temperature doesn't suit his taste, he got to do what he has to do. Hopefully, he made a friend who has been cheering up with him or give him new styles of talking.

That would be Doggy.

"Got something special happening to your head, friend?" He leaned next to him while drinking some coffee to keep him up for the next mission.

"Once tasted the best donuts, its unique effects spark like it's real."

"Great job, man. You found the best donut store in there." He said, throwing his hands with the empty glass to the table. The police officer handed him one of the donuts on his other hand.

"As long as the dressing doesn't have chocolates," Doggy added before Poley's other hand swooped into his hand. Poley chuckled as he gave him another one. Every time he ate those donuts, he feels like he grows interested in you and wonders if he could invite you to hang out with him after his work is done.

As they heard the chief blurting at them to get their muscles moving, they both separated for their duty.

------------------------------------------------------