New plan

"Thank you, mr. Aizawa" you said, unable to believe what had happened. More specifically, what Katsuki did.
Yesterday was when the provisional license exam took place, a day that you spent in the teachers lounge with Kayama untill all the students came back. Same with the two first weeks of your stay, since the students had to train, and Aizawa was supposed to supervise them.
Tho... You two didn't spend all the time in the teachers lounge. She took you around UA, and even sneaked out with you to a café that was close to the school.

Katsuki had somehow failed the provisional license exam, which made him and yourself get upset. Not because you were disappointed with him, but because you knew he was disappointed with himself.

But now you were disappointed. You thanked Aizawa again for telling you about what he did, before you stood up, and headed to your room to get some work done.

Classes, luckily for you - and probably for him as well, started the next day, so, you wouldn't be seeing him the whole day. Not only because he would be staying in the dorms cleaning, but because you would be staying with Kayama the whole day, and probably during school time through the rest of the three months of your stay.
Originally, you would have to follow Aizawa, but, Kayama apparently liked you a lot, and when she mentioned it later when she was with the other teachers, Aizawa immediately asked if she wanted to be the one keeping an eye on you during school hours, excluding lunch, where you could go have lunch with whoever you wanted to, always remaining in the cafeteria.

So, of course for your first day being at UA and in front of other students you had to look at least decent.
Well, that was an excuse. You just liked looking good. So, you decided to wear a white turtleneck tucked into a pair of gray trousers, with a tartan stamp, and a pair of white sneakers.
That, and a few accessories, mostly rings and bracelets, that weren't too extravagant.
Before heading to the main building, you grabbed your bunny shoulder bag, a gift from Inko, and placer your phone and your tablet in there, as well as your dorm-keys, headphones, and wallet.
Then, you finally headed out, unluckily crossing paths with Katsuki in the common room.

"Hey-" he mumbled, clearly awkward, knowing that you knew about what he did.
You just huffed, stepping to the side. He stepped to be in front of you, and you glared up at him.

"Don't talk to me unless you've apologized to everyone" you snarled, once more, stepping to the side and walking away before he was able to catch up to you "And you have to write it too!" You shouted.
You weren't that fast, but he didn't really try to get to you, knowing that when you were mad, it was best to leave you alone.

Even if you looked like an angry baby and he wanted to mush your cheeks and tease you.

You got out of the heights alliance and headed to the main building once more, this time uninterrupted, until you finally arrived to the teachers lounge, where Kayama was waiting for you.

"Oooh! So, that's the kid?" A blonde man asked, getting close to you and cheerfully patting your head.

"Mhm! (N/N), say hi to Yamada!" Kayama chirped, with the same happy energy that the blonde had.
Now you were being sandwiched by two hyper adults.

"Hi Mr. Yamada" you said, trying to talk as best as you could, due to your cheeks being squished.

"So, (N/N), we have this first 10 minutes free, then we have to go to classes 1-C, D, A, and B, and after lunch, All Might will be the one in charge of you, so you will be watching the hero course train! Got it?"

"Mhm!"

And, not too long after, the two of you headed for the first class.
On which you had an idea.