Chapter 5

A/N sorry bout being out I was trying to catch up in school stuff. Hey if you see bolded letters then Shuku is talking Now ONWARD WITH THE STORY.
———————————

Gaara's POV

I sat on the roof of the kazekage building as I watched a thin dark shadowy figure walk in. I could sense the bloodlust of this figure even Shuku could.
"Hey do you sense that bloodlust, I want their blood"
I felt the bloodlust increase after all when mother wanted blood I got it for her.
Jumped down as I followed the slender figure.
Than I lost it shoot but I can still sense the bloodlust.
I followed it the Kazekage office.
What could she be doing in there.
'I don't know'
Then find out
'How?"
By evesdropping
I hesitantly put my ear to the door as I listen.

"Well mission report" I heard Father say.
"Here you go Kazekage-Sama" I heard a stern female voice say without emotion.
"Hmm.....You did well.....you never seize to amaze me." Father said with pride in his voice.
"You have more wounds." Father said emotionlessly.
"I know.....it's okay though....I have experience in the healing department" the voice said reassuringly.
"You should take care of those injuries" Father said.
I back up from the door as a girl wearing a anbu mask came out with bandages on her wrists, and her hand, and knees, also a large one on her neck.
She bumped into my shoulder.
And for a moment the world stopped I took in all the details.
Her dark red messy hair with blood sticking it together. She was covered in blood and smelled like blood.
I followed as she walked passed me.
Once she walked out of the hokage building I lost sight of her.
I was confused as I walked out in a bit of a hurry.

I felt a cold blade of metal on my neck causing me to freeze.
Hey kid what's happening.
'I don't know' I looked at the cold blade to see a bandaged hand holding a kunui to my neck. Then the pieces clicked and I knew who it was.

"Why are you following me." She said as she now stood behind my with her kunui on my neck, her arm holding down my arm, and her chest was against my back preventing me from seeing her face.
"Because I want to." I respond.
I fell the kunui cut my neck slightly as blood trickles down my neck.
I feel her hot tongue lick the blood away.
"Don't do it again." She whispers on my neck before disappearing.
Ok what the hell was that.
"I don't Know."

Asunas POV

"Oh my god...I did... THAT WAS REAL." I scream as I flop on my bed. "YES YES YES YES" I cheered at the top of my lungs.
I was so happy I was screaming I was so happy although a kiss would've been way nicer. It would risk my identity.
God I love that man with all my heart. Now I look in the mirror time to change my appearance.

And when I see him and I will someday when Rasa dies I will tell him I love him with all my heart.

But that was 2 years ago

———
FYI
Next time Rasa will be dead
And Gaara will be the new Kazekage.