Chapter one : blackhole

A girl was seen walking on the hallway while reading a book. Not minding the stares and gossips she's receiving. Her long  black hair is swaying behind her back and it made her white pale skin stand out.

She turned to a corner and made her way to her classroom. Soon she was greeted by a red haired girl. The girl clung to her while giggling.

"yacchaaaaan, ohayooo! ~"  ah... The girl is full of energy. Wait no—she's more like the energy itself.

She just cast her a glance and just nodded and went back on her book. It made the red haired pout her lips but still clung onto her.

Soon, a short haired girl entered the room and gave the two girl a head slap. The two girl winced and glared at her but the newcomer just shrugged and went to her seat.

"hah~ put that book down yana, god it still early in the morning and you midget, calm your ass down she won't run away geez"
The short haired girl said while leaning on the window, casting a glance on the two.

"who's midget? Surely, you are describing yourself! Hmph, liliene baka! " the red haired girl retorded.

"..." yana, the girl reading a book, did not even bat an eye on them.  This happens everyday and it's not something new to her.

Liliene sighed, there's no future with these two, she thought.

As if remembering something, Rosie clapped her hands and jolt up making the two look at her.

"right right!  I heard there's a new novel released yaaaaah! They story's about a heroine with a powerful magic and her harem uwaaaah! " she squealed,making the two girls roll their eyes on her.

What's so nice about magic? A heroine? A harem? That's just so...cliche. Who would read that kind of book these days?....... Right, them.

"what about it? "finally, yana spoke.
It didn't interest her, really. She just find it....confusing. Why does it make Rosie so excited anyway?

"wow, thought you won't speak for the rest of the day. "clap,clap

Liliene sarcastically said while clapping her hands, earning a glare from Yana.

"o c'mon guys! I think it's nice! Why dont we check it out?! " Rosie interrupted the two,and gave them a pleading look. The two avoided her gaze, 'we wont fall for that, no' is what their action shows. 

Rosie slumped on her chair and sighed
" you guys are so meanie! Hmph"she whined making liliene snicker at her.

"haha, what do ya expect girl? "

"but i wanna! Onegaiiiii! " she whined and whined until the two gave up and agreed. They can't let this ball of sunshine whine all day. Its stressful ,really.

"fine"Yana spoke before focusing back on her book.

Rosie was delighted while Liliene sighed and slumped on her desk

'so long free time' she thought

———

The class ended earlier than they thought.
"it's a miracle. I thought she wont let us go early today but oh well..." liliene mumbled.

They pack their things before going out and went their way to the cafeteria.

The girls received quite an attention, some are full of adoration and the rest are envious of them. I mean who wouldn't? They are quite known for their beauty and intelligence.