🔞ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄɪɴɢ - 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬/𝐎𝐅𝐂-𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓🔞

Start from the beginning

"And you must be Blair?" my palms against the door as I would be ready to rush him and take the key by force if I had to. "just unlock the door and let me leave and there won't be any problems" he smiled and stepped closer towards me. "Blair, look I'm not going to hurt you and neither is SHEILD." I gave a sarcastic smile "Then why wont they leave me alone then huh? If they are as nice as you say?" he put his hands onto his hips and let out a deep breath "I know you don't want to trust us but all we want to do is keep you safe and out of HYDRA's hands." I looked him up and down "there version of safe is locked away to be used like a lab rat! They're no better than HYDRA!" I yelled feeling the tension in the room rising. "we don't lock people like you away, we protect them especially from people like hydra. You've been running for what? 9 years now?" I nodded "then don't you think you need to stop and let people help you?" I calmed myself and his demeanour changed to match mine. Or what he thought. Truth is I've heard this all before. It's not changing my mind on what I think of SHEILD. When I saw his guard was down, I ran at him and tackled him to the ground and clawed at the belt loop with the keys on. I struggled in my attempt, only to find myself being pinned under him with his hands pinning my hands on each side of my head. "I don't want to hurt you Blair" I scowled at him "Then the feeling isn't mutual captain" I went to knee him in the crotch but he pinned them, holding one of my legs in between his own, his thigh now pushing on my crotch. "Tony taught me that one for instances much like this one" I laughed as he smiled at his own accomplishment "Don't think he taught you this!" I headbutted him making both our heads go a bit funny but I managed to get the keys and made my way to the door but just as I reached the door, I felt a strong pair of hands push me into the door, stopping it from opening. "Get off me argh!" I shoved him with my free hand that wasn't holding the door handle "Give me the key, then let me say my part then if you still don't want to stay then you can go okay?" his breath was hoarse in my ear along with his heavy breathing. "Ughh......Fine..." I went to get the keys and give them back when I could feel something poking me in the lower part of my back. I gasped but said nothing. "thank you" he took the keys and pulled me around and gestured me to take a seat on his sofa. Something in me was burning and I didn't want to look at him in the eyes. "let's hear it then" I said not sitting down but instead walking over to the kitchen counter and leaning my palms and back against it.

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck and sat down on the armchair near the sofa and tv. "Things aren't like HYDRA at SHEILD Blair. I can help you and show you that you won't be treated like a lab rat." Something made me turn away, I felt myself becoming flustered and red as my mind relived that moment over and over again. "Blair?" I heard the creaking of the chair as he stood up and walked over to me and placed his hand onto my shoulder. "Blair what's wrong?" I bit my lip "N-Nothing..." I heard him chuckle to himself before pulling me round and placing his hand under my chin to look up at him. "are you blushing?" "N-No I-I'm not!" I went to push him out of the way when his hand caught my breast making me whimper a little, shut my eyes and bite my lip. "sure, looks like it to me" he stepped back and smiled "So you going to tell me what's got you all worked up or do I have to 'convince' you?" he air quoted convince me which made me feel a throb between my legs. "N-No...It's nothing..." I barely managed before he stepped into me once more pushing his knee into my core, even with jeans on I could feel his knee pressing on my sensitive bud. "Look at me" he pulled my face to look into his dark blue lust filled eyes. I gripped his forearm and hip as my mind and body fought over who was in control. "you seem to be having a problem down their sweetheart" that was it that sweet soothing voice sent a pulse into my core and my body began to grind on his knee as if I had lost control and my body was acting on its own. "Blair." He leant down and pulled my hair back and tucked it over my ear before whispering into my ear "Do you want me to?" his hot hands ran over my waist slipping up under my baggy shirt and hoodie and worked their way towards my breasts. "I-I..." I moaned as he kissed my neck "Tell me what you want. Do you want me to help you sweetheart?" goosebumps ran down my body as he took my breasts in his hands and pushed his knee into my core further so that I was standing on my tip toes. "Y-Yes..." one of his hands moved up and cupped my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss as the other journeyed down into my jeans.

"Ah" I whimpered into his soft lips as he made his way to rubbing my sensitive clit through my underwear. "you're soaked sweetheart" I was no longer holding back. 'fuck it I haven't been laid since I was 18 and that was shit. That was a boy. This was a man' my body craved more as he slowly stepped back and knelt down. "W-What are you?" his hands worked quickly to undo my jeans and gently tug them down, revealing my soaked dark red panties. "my, my you really do like this hmm?" I looked down at him biting my lip not knowing what he was going to do next. "step out of these" he pulled my trainers off and my jeans off my legs one at a time. "Let's have a better look" His fingers hooked under the side of my underwear revealing how wet I was. I should be embarrassed but if anything, I feel more turned on by it. His fingers rubbed around my entrance and slid one inside. "you're so tight. Are you a virgin?" I shook my head. "Word's sweetheart" he said as he inserted another finger into me. "Ah N-No I-I'm not it's just ah been a while" he hummed in approval as he went deeper hooking his fingers as he stood up so I was like a fish caught on a line unable to escape. "tell me, do you want to cum?" he whispered into my ear. "Ah! Y-Yes..." he smirked nipping at my neck and ear "Yes what?" he stopped his movements "Y-Yes please! Ah!" He started to thrust his fingers back and forth inside me faster building more momentum each time. "OH FUCKKK!!!" I screamed as I felt my walls tense around his fingers as I came around them.

I faceplanted into his hard chest panting and occasionally spasming as my body came down from it's high. "let's sit you down somewhere more comfortable sweetheart" He chuckled. My arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled me up and into his arms like a limp doll. I felt the subtle brush of air go past me as he pushed the door shut and lay me down onto a soft grey bed. I was completely in a world of my own when he started to pull the rest of my clothes off me as he trailed kisses up and down my neck and collar bone. "Blaire, you okay with this still yes?" My lust filled eyes met his as I nodded and pulled him in for a passionate kiss "I'm sure..." he stepped back and removed his clothing and left only his black boxers on and crawled onto the bed, hovering over me. "you are beautiful sweetheart" he spoke softly into my ear as his fingers made their way inside my core once more. My body called out for more as he spoke. "Patients, we don't want to hurt you" when he had finally felt like I was ready he sat up on his knees between my legs and pulled them apart more. He pulled his large, hard throbbing member out and leant over me to grab something from his bedside table. "Just in case" he pulled out the condom and placed it on himself as he slowly rubbed the tip of his member against my core, pressing in and out slowly. "Good?" I nodded and bit my lip. "Good" He let out a deep sigh and slowly entered my tight walls causing me to arch my back up into his chest. "Oh Fuck..." I couldn't believe how big he felt, I knew not having sex for a long time would be almost like you've never had sex but this, this was something else completely. "You feel so tight sweetheart!" he grunted as he bottomed out inside me. He began to slowly move in and out slowly to help me adjust to his size. "M-More...P-Please..." I didn't care how slutty I sounded I just wanted him to move more and fuck me. "Like this hmm?" his thrusts became quick and jolted into me but it wasn't enough. Something wasn't hitting that spot I needed. "H-Harder" I mumbled. "what was that? Speak up so I can hear you" he slammed into me and stayed balls deep and ground his hips into me in circles until I finally couldn't bare it anymore. "Please fuck me harder!" clearly, he didn't need to hear it twice as his pace became hard and fast, it felt like he was practically in my stomach but I loved every minuet of it. His grunts became more ragged as mine started to speed up as I came around him driving him to the brink of his own release.

A couple harsher thrust's and he came and stayed over the top of me panting while I myself laid there catching my breath. "So...SHEILD huh?" he laughed as he removed himself and disposed of the condom and lied next to me on the bed. "Does this mean you'll work with SHEILD then?" he smiled as I rolled myself over onto my side and looked into his eyes. "Maybe...Might need a bit more 'Convincing' tho" I giggled as I quoted at him. "well I'm sure I can help you there" he laughed and we both lay there for a good while before I fell asleep on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat was a soft lullaby to my ears as he stroked my shoulders and kissed my head.