Chapter 6

Back with this story! So let's get back at it!

(Steven's POV)

Arriving back home, I saw the Gems and Connie with worried looks on their faces. Pearl must have told Connie about what I found out, so now she's worried. Rushing up, she wrapped me in a hug.

"Steven! Pearl told me everything! So that Holly Blue Agate was the one who's been behind all these attacks?!?" She asked as I hugged her back.

"Yeah. I overheard her while she was messing with Spinel. Holly Blue was being so full of herself that she didn't think to be a bit quieter." I replied as Pearl chuckled.

"She's always been like that. Never been good at keeping secrets because of her massive ego. But in any case, we think it's best that you avoid Homeworld until this is resolved, Steven. I'll get in contact with Blue Pearl when I get a chance to. But for now, how about we all--" Pearl began to say until Garnet cut her off.

"How about we leave Steven and Connie alone for a moment?" The fusion said as Amethyst snickered before the 3 left the room, leaving Connie and I by ourselves as I was confused. What was going on?

"Connie, what's going on? Are you OK?" I asked as Connie took my hand in hers, tears in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Steven....while you were on Homeworld, I was talking to my Mom about what we talked about before you left. I....I just want you to know that I love you so much. And I while I haven't been the best for you, I love you and I want to be the person you need and deserve." She said as I smiled and looked back at her.

"Connie. I love you too. I always have and I always will." I replied as she smiled at me as we drew closer together and in for a kiss. But just before our lips touched, the warp pad went off, throwing us off as I looked and was surprised to see Spinel appear.

"Huh? Spinel? What are you doing here? Holly Blue isn't messing with you again, is she?" I asked as Spinel looked nervous. What could be wrong with her?

"No...It's not that, Stevie. It's....It's...well....I've been having these feelings lately and....well....I love you, Steven!" Spinel exclaimed as I was stunned. But before I could say a word, Connie got up.

"What? Look, no offense Spinel, but I don't think you're right for Steven. Besides, he already has me, so..." She said as I saw Spinel get upset.

"What?!? Like you're any better for him!" She snapped as I was torn. I had no idea what to do and just went to my room and closed the door, leaving them both worried that they upset me with their arguing.

(Narrator's POV)

At that moment, the door opened and in walked Garnet, a smile on her face as she looked at both Connie and Spinel before sitting down between them on the couch.

"Listen you two. You both love Steven, correct? Well don't you think your arguing will only push him? You know it upsets him to see any of us arguing." Garnet said as Connie sighed.

"But Garnet! I'm Steven's girlfriend! And Spinel says she loves him but we all remember what she did!" Connie exclaimed.

"I made up for that! You don't understand: The whole reason I didn't stay on Earth was because I felt like I didn't deserve to be around Steven after what I did. I felt horrible. And yet he still forgave me." Spinel explained as Garnet pulled them both close in a hug.

"Well. Why don't you share Steven's love? Both of you can be with him." Garnet suggested.

"Both of us? You mean a poly relationship? Both of us being his girlfriends? It does sound interesting. And it would stop us from fighting, Spinel. I'm up for it. What about you?" Connie asked as Spinel nodded.

"Well. Steven does have a lot of love and more than enough for us both. Eh alright! I'll do this poly thing! We can both share Stevie and be his...what did you say...girlfriends? We both be that!" The Heart Gem said as she and Connie shook on it.

"That's good. Now let's go talk to Steven." Garnet said with a smile as the 3 of them went up to Steven's room.

(Steven's POV)

What am I going to do? Now Spinel loves me?  She's already been hurt enough by Mom. I don't wanna break her heart or hurt her by saying that Connie and I are dating! I can't believe Dad ended up being right:

 I don't wanna break her heart or hurt her by saying that Connie and I are dating! I can't believe Dad ended up being right:

Agh! The Charm really is infecting me if this kind of thing is happening! How am I going to deal with this?

I then hear a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said, thinking it was Garnet. Turns out that's who it was. But Connie and Spinel were with her. But..why were they smiling?

"Guys. I...." I began to say until they both kissed me on the cheek, much to my surprise! What was going on?

"Steven. We talked and we decided that if it means all of us can be happy and you don't have to worry, then Spinel and I will both be your girlfriends in a poly relationship." Connie said as I gasped.

"You sure? I mean I don't want to seem like a womanizer." I said. I REALLY didn't want that becoming what people thought of me.

"Stevie, calm down, OK? It's perfectly alright with us. We both love ya and want to be able to be with you and share your love." Spinel explained as I looked at Garnet, who nodded.

"Well. If you two are OK with it, then so am I. I love you both." I said as they kissed me.

"We love you too, Steven." They both said as Garnet smiled and left us alone.

The Poly Ship of Stevelonnie has set sail! See ya next chapter!

Lurkerbelow

katlady1

-_Crimson-Moon_-

The_Lovely_Starlight