1 - Finally its time

Finally its time.

I have been counting down the days for this dreadful break to be over. Every second I spent at the Dursley's was another second I was closer to insanity. The only thing that kept me going was that I would be returning to Hogwarts in a few months.

As we arrived at Kings Cross Station, we quickly found the Weasleys. While Harry and Ron were best friends, I gravitated more towards the twins and Ginny. Ron and Harry were always joined at the hip so there was no point in even trying to separate them, I gave up trying after 2nd year when I actually met Ginny.

Even though Ginny was a year younger than me, she was extremely mature, way more than Harry, Ron or the twins. She and I would hang out whenever I was at the burrow. At times, Hermione would join us, wanting to get away from the boys I presume, but she spent more time with the boys. I couldn't blame her though, the three of them had been through a lot together, I was just glad that she felt like she had us to come to if the boys ever became too much.

Fred and George on the other hand were like the brothers I never had. Being a Slytherin, they would always come to me with their ideas for pranks around the school. I love to remind Harry that I knew about the Marauder's Map before him! Sometimes I would just be walking down the hallways and then bam, I had a twin on either side of me telling me about their latest stunts.

"(Y/N) I'm so glad to see you!" Ginny said, rushing over and grabbing me in a suffocating hug.

"I know, it feels like it's been a lifetime since I have seen you." I said while squirming my arms out of hers to return the hug.

"(Y/N)!" The twins said in unison. Ginny let me go but stayed by my side. "I have so much to tell you!" She whispered as the boys walked over.

"Hey guys!" I said as the twins arrived in front of me. Fred reached out and scooped me up into a big bear hug, swinging my feet off the ground.

"Put me down!" I laughed as Fred lowered me to the ground.

"Don't you even think about it!" I said as George wrapped his arms around me. "I can't make any promises!"

Once again I was lifted off the ground, but thankfully this time I was not spun around.

"George, but (Y/N) down!" Molly came over and hit George on the shoulder. "Oh my goodness (Y/N) look at you! You are growing up so fast!"

I loved Molly. She was literally a saint, well at least to me and Harry. Once a month, Molly would send me a thing of chocolate and a short letter. It always seemed to be on a bad day that they would arrive, and my mood would immediately change.

"Mom, I think we should probably go, we only have a few minutes left." Ron said, grabbing his trolley and heading towards the entrance to Platform 9 ¾.

"Oh well, hurry along. We don't want to miss the train!"

I grabbed my trolley and got in line. After Ron, Harry ran in followed by Fred and George. Ginny and I quickly joined and then came Molly and Arthur. After giving quick hugs goodbye, we all jumped on the train. Ginny and I quickly found our own compartment to sit in while the others all spread out.

"So what..." I couldn'teven finish what I was saying before Ginny went into a whole monologue of herbreak and what went on at the Weasley's. I listened enough to know when torespond, but spent most of my time staring out the window. I couldn't wait toget to Hogwarts, I just hoped that this year would be as much as I hoped itwould be.