{web} drama

It was Monday. Doesn't seem that important other than the fact that it was probably the worst day of the week. Except for the fact that, you know, it was the first reading for the web drama. Just your typical: "oMg iM aCtUAlLy AcTinG" breakdown, or at least, that's how Aoi would call it.

This was... going to be fine(?). Yep. Also, remember how Amane was aware of Yashiro acting before she even knew? Well, turns out news outlets also decided to join. So much for keeping it down.

And she is the main lead, which just maybe makes everything worse, and Yashiro thinks it will be a mess, to which Amane agrees. Especially since they have already talked about this multiple times, but the people just seem to think othervise.

Hopefully they get the ratings?

. . . . .

The first reading ended and everything and everyone seemed to like it. A romantic drama in college. Amane was going to be the main lead, playing Suho, a fun and chill guy. Yashiro was playing his childhood friend, Yujin.

The script seemed overall nice, with it being a fun coming of age story. There wasn't that much drama, and they all liked their characters. Yashiro's character was a somewhat cold girl, but was just really nice if you got to know her.

Yashiro was always a romantic and liked how they inverted the character tropes, with the girl being the one who's cold, and the boy being the one who's always more fun. And if you thought about it, their relationship was somewhat similar, with Amane being the one who always cracks jokes and Yashiro having to keep him in check.

Finally, they took a picture, to start what would be the start of filming. They were going to start filming in February, and would probably end in April.

. . . . .

It was Friday. Normally, you would love this day. However, in this particular case, both Amane and Yashiro were absolutely exhausted. Between promoting Magnolia, Mc-ing, and filming, it was horrible.

Now, don't get me wrong, Yashiro and Amane loved being idols, but sometimes, what they were asked to do was a bit much. Amane was tired, and he couldn't possibly picture how she might feel, and tried to help her with everything he could.

Yashiro was very much thankful and always tried to make sure her gratitude was noted. And Amane did notice this too, and everyone was fine. The staff was particularly interested in their interactions too. Which didn't go unnoticed, but both were too tired to say something.

It was exhausting, but it was fine, in some way.

. . . . .

February passed in a blur and Magnolia promotions ended. Yashiro was practically dead at this point, but had somehow memorized her lines and done a good job at it.

Amane was no surprise though. Yashiro knew how much of a good actor he is from knowing him more than five years. Honestly, it was really impressive to see his potential in acting in full exposure.

And his versatility worked really well in this case. What was the big surprise was Yashiro being cold. Amane had experienced this first hand, but in here, it was shocking.

When their first argument happened, she had just ignored him, but here? She was a straight up bitch(Yashiro's own words). It was hard, considering how she was once treated that way along the line, but, it was somehow fun.

The fun they had backstage was amazing. From playing with the props, to doing some games between scenes, to eating some of the food(they asked beforehand), it was incredible.

. . . . .

Shooting the first episodes was easy, and they didn't last that long either so it was great. However, looking at the final episode, there was a problem.

Big issue, for wanting to kiss you.