Face To Face

Kimmy's P.O.V

He can't be my mate that's impossible but then my wolf screamed "MATE". which made me jump in fear.

"Kimmy come down the steps now your almost their." My mom to me bring back to moment that I'm actually going to speak to him. ok don't say anything stupid kimmy. I walked down the steps and was greeted with a hug from him which shocked the heck out of me but pleased me wolf.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you last night." He said looking deep into my eyes as if he's searching for my soul.

"I uhhh um." I started to stutter like an idiot why can't I do anything right know he'll never like me.

"Your pack will be punish for the ways they've have treated you mate." he said to me looking at me like I'm the most important person in the world to him.

"They won't be any need for the pack to be punish alpha." My father said to him cause my mate to drift his attention from me to my father.

"Yes there yes the way my mate was treated was very disrespectful." he said to my father no one has ever spoken to father like that before.

"Um I uhh think it's ok theirs no um need for punishment to the pack." I said trying to stop the argument that was going to happen.

"Are you sure?" He asked me looking in me eyes to see if I was lying.

"Yes."

"Your so beautiful can we have some privacy." He said looking at them in a commanding way.

"Yes." Alpha they quickly left out the door. With me and a handsome man that's my mate oh god.

"I just wanted to speak to you privately." he said leading me toward the love seat in my living room we sat and just stared each other for moment and gosh was he really cute.

"You really are beautiful." He said while touching my cheeks.

"Thank you Alpha." I said doing everything but looking at him.

"Just call me jack."

Jack's P.O.V

I don't think she realize just how beautiful she really is.

"Has someone hurt you."

"Uhh nnoo." she said in a stutter as if I was going to leave her.

"I saw the way they treat and I will take you away from this abusive pack I can see that your not happy here even if you don't say it." I saw her eyes lighten up and got dim in a second she doubts me.

"I can't just leave me family and pack I don't even know you." she started panicking and looked like she was going to faint again.

"Mate relax I will never hurt you." I then gave her a hug where she let go and started crying. she looked in my eyes for clarity she's a angel that I must protect.

"Never."

Hey guys I know it's been a while for this story but here you go hope you like and also check out my new story the pastors daughter is my mate.
Vote and Comment