Chapter 9.5 ~Peter

I just blinked.

"Wow... Wade... Just wow." I said.
His story was just-
"OH. Let me guess!" Wade said, in a cheery voice.
Yes a cheery voice, covered in a thick coat of sarcasm.

"You..." He pointed to me. "Don't like or agree... With what I" he pointed to himself. "Did in the past. No shit dude. Don't you know?! Don't you know that I hate what I did in the past?! I think I made the most stupid decisions EVER. I agree it was stupid! But you know what? NOBODY KNOWS MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE STORY OKAY?! SO STOP RUBBING IT IN MY FACE THAT I-!"

SLAP.

"WADE! STOP FUCKING SCREAMING AT ME ALREADY! I'M NOT JUDGING YOU! I DON'T HATE YOU FOR YOUR PAST! IT JUST HIT ME THAT YOUR STORY IS FUCKING SIMILAR TO MINE. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN THE EXACT FUCKING SAME IF THINGS HAD GONE A LITTLE DIFFERENT OKAY?!"

This time it was his turn to just blink at me.
"You slapped me?" He asked.
"Yes I did. I did the same thing as you when I freaked out in that alley when you could see my face. You slapped me when I was freaking out, now I'm slapping you when you're freaking out." I grinned.

"So it's a tie now, right?" He smirked under his mask.
"Yes it is" i said.
"So, Peter. Now i've told you my story. Time to tell yours!" He said.
"Alright. It's only fair." I said
~~~~~~
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CONTEST! :D
You'll have until saturday!
:)