Part 23 punishment no. -2

Start from the beginning

Asfi : Your punishment is to thing about how to carry this dress in such a way that no-one knows your secret dressing... All the best. .... Goodnight

Next morning

Dinner table:

Lubna : asfi tum kuch kha kyun nahi rahe ho aur baar baar door ki taraf kyu dekh rahe ho

Seeing Zubia coming in the dress he gifted but she was wearing her apron and scarf so that nome will be able to see any skin Asfi was shocked will be understatement

Lubna Asked : beta aaj aapne ye kya pehen ke ja rahi hain.

Asfi had a smile on his face and raised
his eyebrows as if saying answer them sweetheart my turn will come later right now I will enjoy your plight.

Zubia : wo mujhko Dr. Asifa ne ye dress gift kiya tha per mai kabhi isko pehna nahi aur wo baar baar puchti hain is liye maine pehen liya.

Asfi gived her a killer smirk and asks : are you sure aap is dress me manage ker leingi

Zubia : ji bilkul not meeting his eyes.

Asfi : Ok lets go.

Fariyal : per Asfi mai abhi to ready nahi hue hu.

Asfi : punctuality is important for me so please keep in mind and I m leaving driver for you come as soon as possible and if you are late by more than 1/2 hour then your half day salary will be deducted.

Fariyal rushed to her room to get ready as fast as she can.

Asfi : ab tumko bhi time chahiye ya tum chalogi.

Zubia : ji chaliye

Asfi and Zubia head towards the car. Reaching the car he opened the passenger door as she tried to climb asfi stopped her by holding her hand and pulled her wrapping his arm around her waist he whispered huskily in her ear nice way of hiding the dress but I wish to know how this dress look in all its grace. Will you fulfill my request and remember this is a request not punishment.

Zubia couldn't bear to stand his teases so she hide her face in only place available.... His chest.

Seeing her move a chuckle left his mouth and he said chalien...

She nodded and tried to come out of his hold but he tightened it... Getting scared that someone might see them like this... she said please chor dijiye

With a heavy heart he withdraw his hand and headed towards driving seat.

Reaching the hospital both headed for their duty. Throughout the round Dr. Asfandyar ensured that Dr. Zubia was close to him.

After round Dr. Asifa : your dress is looking pretty you should wear such dresses often.

Dr. Asfandyar gave a naughty smile to her and goes from there but not before caressing her hand while crossing her.

In afternoon

It was Zuhr time and Dr. Zubia rushed to perform wazu in Doctors room washroom but it was occupied so she decided to use common room but reaching there she realized that her dress doesn't allow her to do. So the only option left was using someones office washroom and the only person she felt she has the right to use was of Dr. Asfandyar.