part 14

As Zubia was having her last bite Asfi said looking at Zubia : Aap ko shayad yaad nahi ki maine aap ko 2 days leave di thi jo ki khatam hogae hai.

Zubia : ji humko yaad hai hum nashte ke baad hospital ke liye hi jane wale the.

Asfi : good

Lubna : Asfi tum bhi to hospital hija rahe ho to tum Zubia ko aapne saath lete jana.

Zubia : mai chali jaungi mumma

Lubna : nahi abhi aap chot se recover ki hain to pehle hi din zada stress mat lijiye aur hidayat aap ke liye bhi hai Asfi aap aaj Zubia ko light wokload hi deinge.

Asfi : Ok...

Zubia agreed but was nervous while Asfi heart and brain were dancing as he wanted to ensure that she reaches the hospital without any problem but he knew that she will not come herself with him so he made his mumma force her to go with him.

Asfi rises to go to hospital Fariyal said : Asfi mujh ko tumse kuch baat kerni hai.

Asfi : haan batao

Fariyal : yahan nahi..

Asfi from the corner of his eyes saw Zubia looking at them and he noticed her hold on the spoon got tighter turning her knuckles white

Asfi thought to aise reaction dogi to ab dekho mai kya kerta hu : ok lets go to drawing room.

Zubia ab nahi deer ho rahi hai inko agar mai late ker du to fauran dantna shuru ker deinge.

After few minutes Fariyal returned back and told that Asfi is waiting for Zubia while thinking jao aaj ke baad sirf mai Asfi k saath jaungi.

As Zubia enters the car he start driving without saying anything. After few minutes Zubia asked aisi kya baat kerni thi Fariyal ko ki wo aap ko akele le gae?

Asfi : tumhare is sawaal ka jawaab dena mai zaruri nahi samjhta.

His reply bought tears in her eyes and seeing them he parked his car and got down from the car and pulled her out of the car.

In a frustrated voice tum chahti kya ho please mujhko batao tum humare rishte ko accept ker ko tayyar nahi ho aur chahti ho ko mai tumko her baat ka explanation du. Mujhse jure har rishte ko apna rahi ho per mujh ko nahi???

Looking at her questioning face he raised her chin and said mere mumma papa tumhare Mumma Papa kab aur kaise ho gae bolo jab tum mujh ko hi apna nahi manti.

More tears started rolling down ... Tumko pata hai meri khushi ka thikana nahi tha jab tumne pehli baar mumma ko mumma kaha mere saamne mujh ko laga tum ne humare rishte ko accept ker liya per tum to abhi mujhse dur hi bhag rahi ho..

No able to meet his eyes she turned her face other side and said sorry...

Hearing her reply his anger reached another level and he spoke in anger Tumse behtar to Fariyal atleast she knows what she needs in her life.

Trying to control his anger he punched the car and leaving her standing he went to driving seat... He ignited the engine and waited for her to take seat, she opened the door and sat in passenger seat looking at her she was crying nonstop... Car was filled with her silence and her sobs but none tried to change the atmosphere.

Reaching hospital he didn't wait for her to get down amd went inside. Cleaning her face she silently climbed down and entered the hospital.

Seeing Zubia back all the staff rushed to her....

Dr. Asifa : Assalam o alaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu... Kaisi hain aap Dr. Zubia

Dr. Zubia : Walaikum assalam warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu... Alhamdulillah i m fine.

Dr. Shehroz : hopefully aap ko chalne me ab koi problem nahi ho rahi hogi

Dr. Zubia : no sir ab to koi problem nahi hai.

Hearing her reply both Dr. Asifa and Dr. Shehroz headedtowards there duty station, while Dr. Haroon and nursing staff were still there.

Dr. Haroon : welcome back... To kaisi rahi aap ki vacation.

Dr. Zubia smiled and said: thank you....and wo vacation nahi sick leave thi.

Dr. Haroon : Dr. Asfandyar agar kisi ko sick leave dein to wo kisi vacation se kam nahi hoti....

Dr. Zubia laughed but suddenly stopped seeing Dr. Asfandyar looking at them from reception.

Dr Asfandyar comes near them and said in stern voice while glaring at Dr. Zubia: agar aap sab ki welcome party over ho gae ho to hospital me patients per apna dhayaan dein aur apni duty start karein.

Rest of the morning neither of two saw each other.