We reach a park. "Sure, take your time. Till then I'll book tickets." She passed her phone to me then walks away into the park. I didn't have a phone because I damaged it out of frustration. I settle myself on the bench, I wanted to ask her why she's coming with me but then I thought maybe like me even she wants to just run away from London.

Holding my breath, I welcome all the courage as dial I Neela maa's number. When she doesn't answer the call I assume maybe she is ignoring the unknown number.

Surprisingly, she answers the call the third time. "Hello." I heard a male voice coming from the other side. I take a look at the screen to make sure I have dialed the correct number.

"Hello, who's this?" I hear the same voice again, why does this voice kinda feel familiar.

Shrugging my thoughts I answer. "It's Avni, please give the phone to its owner."

The silence was welcomed from the other side before I heard a whisper, "Avni!"

I am still in confusion who is the stranger. "Has maa lost her phone or you robbed her phone, mister?" I question suspiciously.

"No, No, I have my phone with me. Tell me, how are you?" My all courage breaks down when I hear maa's loving voice.

Biting my lower lip, I answer, "Maa, I gave divorce to Rayan. I think he is not made for me." I keep everything inside me not wanting to disturb her.

"Come back, Avni. I am waiting for you." I hear a soft reply while a few tears escape from my eyes.

"I am coming, Maa. I am coming!" I exclaimed wiping the tears away.

Happily bidding bye to her I wait for Zar. A few minutes later she comes and sits beside me. The frown on her face confuses me, she turns to look at me as she tries to read something from my face.

As if not finding anything, she sighs. "I have a question. I hope you won't mind answering it?" I nod my head asking her to continue.

"You completed your graduation with Rayan, right?" I nod my head accepting the fact while she continued. "It's been four years since you guys completed graduation."

"It's just been two years. Remember, Rayan took care of me for two years only!" I add to correct her.

She forwards a few papers to me, I look at my graduation certificate of the year 2012 and nod saying it's mine. She shows her phone which shows the year 2017. I frown in confusion, did I skip my life of the year 2013-14?

"I remember, Rayan was with you from 2015-16. It's not like I am questioning you, honestly, it's none of my concern because it's your life but still would you mind saying what you did in 2013-14? So that I can help you out if I can." She stops waiting for my answer while I am pushed into deep thoughts.

"After graduation, I went with maa for India then I was with her for a few months. After that I don't remember anything, when I got up I was in the hospital with Rayan occupied on the couch." I recall everything as pain rushes in my heart.

Did I lose my memory of two damn years?!

I don't even know in these two years who I made mine, who needs me, who is my enemy. What if I owe someone anything? What if someone is waiting for me? What if someone is missing me? What if I had unknowingly hurt someone? These thoughts drown me crazy as my hands start shaking.

"Relax, don't let anyone know about this because people may try to take advantage of your loss. Talk with your mom and of course, I am sure she knows everything." Zar patted my shoulder as she took hold of my shaky hands to provide some strength.