Tʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀʀᴛs ᴘᴛ2

Start from the beginning

We stepped out to the warm spring air and I looked at all the beautiful pink trees that were starting to bloom. We walked further out and we were now in the courtyard. Saven spun and held out her arms.

"This the courtyard. This is where us students come out to mingle during mornings, free periods, or lunch. We have mini food trucks with everything you can think of. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, pizza, sandwiches, Boba, a Starbucks. Name it we have it. Headmaster Beacon wanted to make sure we didn't miss out on anything since were going to be here for a while." She said while pointing to trucks. I furrowed my brows at the Starbucks.

"What is this Starbucks, you speak of?" I asked softly. She stopped in shock then turned to me. Her jaw was dropped as she stared at me.

"Please tell me you are joking and you are just playing a fun little cute joke." She said calmly. I shook my head. She gasped like she was shot. I jumped in fright.

"That is changing right now." She grabbed my arm and matched us over to the Starbucks truck. The man that in the window perked up at us.

"Hello! Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you both?" Saven leaned close to the menu while running her long acrylic finger down the menu.

"Mmmm. I'll have pink drink." She said then leaned back then to me. "Okay your turn. Choose whatever sounds good to you." She said. She bounced in excitement and went around me to push me closer to the menu.

I scanned the menu. Oh the Caramel Frappe sounds delicious. I looked Saven then pointed at the drink. She leaned closer to see what I was pointing at.

"Oh. She'll have to caramel frappe." She said then look back at me. "Your gonna love it. Your gonna be so hyper." She said excitedly.

He finally handed us our drinks. I grabbed mine and inspected it. It was a light brown color with cream on top with the caramel drizzled on top. It actually looks really good. I looked at Saven who was slurping on hers already and was looking at me in excitement.

"Go ahead. Try it!" She said with a smile. I put my on the straw and sucked. The flavor burst on my tongue. My eyes widened.

"Mmmh! That's delicious!" I yelled. Saven giggled and started to bounce.

"I told you!" She exclaimed. I drink some more of the goodness as we walked down the pathway.

"Okay back to business. Now, down here we have our dorm rooms. We have five sections. A side, B side, C side, and so forth. In each of those sections are the dorm rooms. Exactly four people can stay in each dorm room all boys in one and girls in one." She said we walked down the steps where we walked the long sidewalk.

We found the corner and it was like a street for neighborhoods. On one said sat A side, C side and the other side sat B side and D side. At the end of the street sat E side but only one dorm building sat there. Numerous of bushes and flowers were decorated on the sidewalks to add decorations. How pretty.

"I'm on B side. Oh, let me see where you are so I can see if we are in the same building." She said excitedly. I handed her the papers Headmater Beacon gave me. She opened them and started o read. Her facial expression fell to confusion. My heart started to pound.

"What?" I asked worriedly. She looked straight ahead.

"No way. Your in building E. Only four people reside in there and they are the most highest rank in our school and they are male. If I'm not mistaking you were supposed to be put in the lower rank building. Let me call Ms. Abigail to see if this is correct. Wait here." She said to me. I nodded and rocked on heels.

Highest rank? I am supposed to be in a dorm with four men who are the most dangerous assassins here on this campus. There is no way I'm supposed to be in there. I felt my heart start to beat faster than ever.

"Are sure Ms. Abi-" she stopped mid sentence. Saven hummed. After another minute she hung up and then made her way back to me. She smiled at me.

"We'll looks like they weren't mistaken. This is your new home. Come on." She said. We made our way to the gate. We got to the entrance and stopped when we realized the gate was closed.

"Okay so most of the time the gates are open your free to come and go as you please but considering the four that live here never talk to anyone, they tend to stay amongst themselves. So, since you live here. You and the four can only open the gate. So place your hand there." She said pointing to the wall. I looked to see where she was pointing at but nothing was there.

I looked at her again and pointed to the spot. She nodded encouragingly. I slowly put my hand on the wall and felt it heat up. The a light buzzer rung through. The a something popping.

The gate was released. We looked at each other and made our way inside. We stopped in front of the house.

"So this is where I let you go. Tomorrow is the weekend so you get a little mini day off but I'll be here around 12:00 to get you so we can go shopping for your books and get you registered." She said with a bright smile. Then she looked down then it fell.

"Where's your bags?" She asked. I looked down as well then back up.

"I didn't have any." I said blankly. She nodded as if she was confirming something.

"We're going shopping too. I'll see you tomorrow evening. I'll bring some of my clothes with me so you don't have to wear those clothes again." She said. I nodded in agreement.

All of sudden I was pulled into a hug. I froze up. I've never been hugged before. I awkwardly patted her back and she squeezed tighter. She then pulled back to look at me.

"I hope you know we're best friends now. No take backsies. Okay, I have to go now. I'll see you later." She said while walking away.

I watched as she walked away, heading to her dorm room. I did a little wave at her back then slowly put my hand down. I turned back to the dorm room in front of me. I really hope these guys like me. Considering I'm going to be staying with them for the next few years. I breathed in and out to calm my nerves.

Then finally I made my way to the door.

HEY ALLLLLLL!! HEHE
OKAY. SO OUR LITTLE ARABELLA IS A LITTLE FEISTY IS SHE? She can have her moments hahaha. Okay should I post inspirations pics of what I've imagined the academy to look like? I didn't want to add any pics here yet but I don't know. I feel like a lot of you are vision seekers. So yeee.
Bye!!!
DONT FORGET TO VOTE
BYE LOVES
kisses 💋