Ch2

THIS IS GOING TO BE A FAST MOVING BOOK WITH SHORT CH I PROMISE ILL GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE

*Vanya's P.O.V.*

It's midnight and I'm not able to sleep I have that much money that I can runaway.

Think , think , think , think Vanya think . You can do it. You can think it come on come on . turn the radio on its Friday night and it wont take long gonna do my hair NO! DONT GET DISTRACTED. 

Where have I always wanted to go? Paris nah im not good at French. USA nope some family lives there mom dad can ask them to look for me UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCKING HELL WHERE DO I FUCKING GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKING HELL

*gasps* London I can go to London yes I'll go to London.

I take out my computer and my credit card  and book a ticket to London. 

I start packing all of my clothes and necessary stuff I book an appointment at a public school in a place called Holmes Chapel in London I also start looking for jobs and houses I find everything I need.

I take out a  piece of paper and start writing on it 

Dear mom dad and bhav  

I love you all but I'm going away I wont tell you where but I'll tell you why, I have changed my no. my emails everything it wasn't an overnight decision I was thinking about it for the past month and last night  I had enough I couldn't take it any longer .You tried to control me but you cant you cant control me. I'm sry ik this is hurting but I had to do it for me for once I'm thinking about myself so let me be. I love you guys with everything I have but I just cant take it you guys taking control of my life.

Bhavi don't you dare think that its your fault cause its not you're the best brother I could ever ask for I love ya Bhav I will always be there for you . I might not come back for a few years but one day I will Bhav I will for you. You are my baby brother i might not be there physically but mentally I'm always there.

Mom Dad I'm running away  because you try to control my life which you cant because this is "MY LIFE , MY RULES , MY CHOICE" I LOVE YOU GUYS but I cant let you both take control of MY life and talking wouldn't have worked cause I have tried it again and again and again .

Your Loving Daughter And Sister

Vanya x

DONE 

checklist

ticket : Done

house : done

school : done

job : done

taxi: done

documents : done

clothes : done

letter : done 

After making my bed and placing the letter on it I go into my parents room kiss them on the forehead and go into my brothers room and kissing him on the forehead and cheeks and cuddle with him for some time.

I go into my room take my stuff and leave the house.

I sit in a taxi and leave for the airport.

At the airport I go through baggage check, security check, customs.

I sit in the plain 

"London here I come"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Lovlies!

Broke my heart writing this   

Well I still hope you guys liked it 

Next ch 

Vanya is in London

They will meet soon I promise 

Luv 

Vx