Song Mingi~3

You woke up from a nap on the couch to check if mingi got home from the company. So you looked beside you, in the kitchen, the bathrooms, guest bedroom, and you found nothing. You went to your room and found it cracked. You walked to the door and snuck a peak finding mingi facing the window, looking at the computer (you guys bought an apple computer) with both headphones in his ears, pants down to his ankles, shirt off and member in his hand moaning out your name to the porn he was watching.

Quick backstory of yours and mingi's sex life

Lately you and mingi haven't had sex in 2 month and he was sexually frustrated. Every time he wanted to do it with you, you weren't ready yet. You felt insecure about showing him your body thinking to yourself that he'll leave you just because he wouldn't like how your body looked naked.

Back to the current time

You looked at mingi in the computer chair, he suddenly let his head fall back and opened his eyes to see you with a sad expression on your face. He got up, pulled up his pants and looked nervously at you "H-Hey Y/N w-when did you get here? And what happened?" A bunch of questions popped in his mind on why you were sad all of a sudden. You went to sit in the bed and told him everything and how you felt about seeing him touching himself. "Y-Y/N I didn't know you were so insecure about your body. Baby look your beautiful in every way and I love you for it. You don't have to have perfect proportions to be the love of my life." He caressed your cheek and you cried more, hugging him while your hands went to his hair and the other stayed on his neck. You thought that this was a sign to do it with him mingi has matured more over the years you guys have been together and he was always talking about having kids one day, maybe today is the day. You loosened your grip on him and looked at him and started to kiss him slowly and passionately while some tears streamed down from time to time. You broke the kiss backing up with mingi crawling towards you until you felt the headboard of the bed hit your back. You bit your lip and kissed mingi again but this time it was a hungry and lust filled kiss. He stopped for a quick second "are you sure your ready for this baby?" " yes..yes I-I'm ready mingi. Be gentle please." You kissed him but he moved from you lips, to your jawline, then stopped at your neck for a moment and started to suck onto it leaving hickeys all over. He slowly made his way to your chest while sucking on it leaving a path of hickeys to the crease in between your boobs. He stopped to take off your shirt and continued to kiss and suck on your chest until he reached your boobs sucking onto the left one and massaging the other one and doing the same thing to the right one but he left hickeys on your nipples and that made you moan and have your hands travel to his hair. "Ahhh m-mingi th-that hurts but...it feels so good."He looked up at you seeing you throw your head back in pleaser leaving him smirking. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you down so your back was on the bed and continued to kiss down to your stomach then he stopped at your shorts. He unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them down along with your panties leaving you naked. He leaned up to get a better look at you "damn baby you look fine as hell. I'm luck to have snatched such a treasure like you. Your really beautiful and I love you just the way you look." You blushed and covered your face. He smiled and leaned to your womanhood and started to kiss it. That caught you off guard and your heart skipped a beat, he went in and licked it. You were blushing "Ahhh mingi more" your left hand went to his hair and intertwined your finger into his hair massaging his scalp "mmm baby that feels amazing keep doing that please" You get something emerged your hole and realized that to was mingi's tongue. "Ugh, this feels amazing right now" you thought. You closed your eyes, licked your lips and bit your bottom lip while your right hand went to your head. Your were in heaven right now after about 5 minutes of him eating you out you were reaching your climax when he pulled his mouth away from your womanhood and went back up to kiss you. While your were so caught up into the kiss you didn't feel his hand travel to your womanhood and you blushed and moaned into the kiss realizing his hands entered your womanhood. He circled your clit "Ahhh m-mingi.." "It's not mingi baby. It's daddy now" "D-daddy please give me more" and with that he bit his lip and added more fingers. You felt tingling everywhere, you were getting weaker as you approached your climax. "I'm c-cumming daddy" "let it all out baby just for me" he made eye contact with you the entire time while you cummed on his fingers. "D-daddy fuck" you cummed in his fingers, he pulled them out and stuck them in his mouth. "Mmm...you taste delicious baby" he gave you a kiss and you both laid down on the bed you were catching your breath after what just happened "babe that was amazing. Thank you for saying all that stuff about you loving me the way that I am. I appreciate it, I love you" "I love you to baby and what I said was true. I love you for you don't ever forget that cutie" He pulled you in for a hug holding your waist and kissing your forehead. You put your head onto chest and heard his heartbeat, it was soothing to you, to where you started falling asleep. The last thing you heard was "goodnight my treasure, I love you so much"

Authorchan here I'm sorry for not posting any stories that much I had a lot going on with school and other things but here's a mingi chapter that I just wrote I hope you guys like it and continue to read my "books😅" more content will be coming soon.