~1~

guess who's back? them. though u dont really need to know what they look like cause i dont even know what they look like, i just write it and all FNEWJLFNEWFOIEWNFIOWENFI 

 though u dont really need to know what they look like cause i dont even know what they look like, i just write it and all FNEWJLFNEWFOIEWNFIOWENFI 

but the important people u should know is Sama, Tenada and Aki, and opkours ur moma and dada.

3rd POV

"they're all my brothers?!!" izumi yelped as aki sighed. "hunny no- sama! tenada! introduce yourself!" aki glared at 2 dark haired males as she furrowed ur eyebrows, as if they look familiar.

where have i seen them? or maybe because theyre my brothers?

"princess?" someone called as she snapped out of your trance, not noticing theyre ALL finished introducing themselves. "ah, sorry sama-nii-san, i was just thinking something.." she said as as tenada placed his hand ontop of her head. "dont think too much, u might get another concussion or something." tenada, the second oldest said as izumi grinned. 

"wait, then who are they to us again?" izumi asked. "we're all friends :((" kure faked cried as izumi flinched. "IM SORRY-" and by that, everyone errupted in laughter, seeing u taking a joke seriously.

"im kidding." kure playfully bopped her nose as izumi sighed in relief. "glad to see u kids together again, how bout u take a stroll outside?" dad said as Sama shrugged. "i dont mind walking around with my princess." Tahada said as tenada glared. "OUR!" the boys said as izumi laughed. 

these scenarios are rather familiar.

izumi thought, but shook it off, joining the others outside. she gotta admit, she looked like a midget walking with giants. 

(like that pic where noya was walking with tsuki and the other i---OH AND aki aint with them she do be cookin like- ugh mami peg me--)

while the boys were chatting with her, someone bumped into her. "ouf!" you both let out. "A-AH! GOMENASAI!" an orange boy bowed multiple times as a guy with black hair came up to him.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!" he yelled as he pushed the orange haired boy that she concluded was hinata. "I WOULDNT HAVE BUMPED INTO HER IF YOU DIDNT TRY TO MURDER ME!!" hinata yelled as they quickly start to cut their heads of.

(this scenario looks familiar huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"its fine! try not to kill each other." tenada said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, as if protecting her and pushing her to walk again. "theyre funny." izumi giggled as the boys shrugged, walking towards a cute and small cake house.in line was a yellow haired tall bean along with a guy with green hair.

(ALRIGHT I WAS COLORBLIND IN THE FIRST BOOK BUT I CORRECTED IT NOW THANK YOU DRJGILFGNOESNGKJEBFGUEBUGHEGH)

they turned as izumi saw that they bought strawberry shortcake. izumi made eye contact with the both of them as she could of sworn the green hair blushed. the yellow haired guy looked down at you and started walking again, the green haired following. her head suddenly throbbed a bit.

have i seen them somewhere? 

Izumi asked herself. "what should we get? chocolate and??" amano asked as she thought for a moment. "mocha." and by that, they ordered 2 set of cakes cause why not coconut? 

she was suppose to give her money share for the cake but the boys declined. "you didnt think we'd let u pay right?" tamanaha asked as izumi smiled softly. ryo ruffled her hair as Tenada took a card out. 

"tenada..is that-"

"yep, nee-chan's credit card." tenada casually said, paying with Aki's card as everyone was shook. *insert eye mouth eye*

"you're so dead to Aki nee-san." kure mumbled, shivering as tenada shrugged. "she wont go feral about it if we used it for izumi." tenada said, putting the card back in his pocket. "i- u got a point." ide said as izumi sighed. they decided to walk back home, since it was getting DAWWWRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"we homeee!!" Sama announced as Aki stormed to them, looking mad. "ALRIGHT TENADA FUC-" aki cleared her throat, covering izumi's ears. "as i was saying... TENADA YOU FUCKER GIVE ME MY MOTHER FUCKING CARD BACK U PIECE OF SHIT-"

"uhm, i still hear yall tho-"

"NO YOU DONT IZUMI!"

izumi quickly shutted her mouth, quite scared now. "calm down nee-chan. we bought cake cause izumi wanted cake." tenada said, dropping the card on aki's palm.

"oh... why didnt you tell me? i could of ordered one of those 5 star cake-"

"okay stop, youll spoil her."  sama pushed aki back into the kitchen as izumi took note to herself to never anger her nee-chan. 

at last, you all huddled around the dining table, you mouth watering from Aki's cooking.

"damnit, she's still so good at everything. mami peg me-" juba cried as tenada smacked him. "stop simping for nee-chan." tenada mumbled. "fine then, i'll simp for izum-" juba stopped his words, feeling the intense glare from dad, sama and tenada.

"i-i was kidding.." juba felt like crying as izumi facepalmed. "oh! izumi hunny, when do u want to go back to school? we still have to pick a school for you." mom said as izumi furrowed her eyebrows.

"am i not in the same school of my brothers?" she asked as yamaoka shook his head. "no:(( me and the others are in an all boys school." yamaoka said as izumi frowned. "what are my options?" izumi asked as dad looked down at his list.

"well, there's shiratorizawa,

aoba jousai

fukurodani

nekoma

inarizaki

itaichiyama

date tech

kamomedai

andd uhhhh karasuno"

izumi furrowed her eyebrows again. 

why are they so familiar? i think ive heard them before.

" well, those are so many." izumi mumbled. "you could go to shiratorizawa, they are one of the best schools. but every school does  have a great volleyball team." dad said as izumi looked down.

"i want to start school tomorrow." izumi said as mom smiled. "sure angel. which school?" mom asked as izumi pursed her lips.

"i choose...."

to be continued.. nokfsnvodngvioerjuidfviheveriubgeiub HAHAHAH SEE YAH