𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚✎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

𝟷𝟹 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

you flop down on the first floor on the couch in your living room, in your three story house that had 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.

after a hard two weeks of catching villains, all you wanted to do was stay at home, eat food, and cuddle with your husband.

speaking of him, he walks in, and stops and stands in front of you.

"hey." katsuki said as he picked you up from the couch and spun you around, putting his face in the crook of your neck. "i missed you so much."

you sigh as you throw your arms over his large body. "me too. work keeps us away from each other for too long."

katsuki was currently the number two hero. last year he was the first person from your graduating class to be the number one hero, but izuku stole that title from him this current year.

so now he's trying to get it back, but izuku's making it difficult for him. this keeps you guys separated often.

and with you being the number four hero, spare time was not something either of you had the luxury of.

he hums, taking in your scent which causes you to giggle.

"alright katsuki, that's enough. we have to pick the twins up from my parents."

katsuki groans. "i just got back." and seeing as he didn't let go of you, he ends up mumbling into the crook of your neck. "just wanted to spend some time with my wife. is that so wrong?"

you felt katsuki's pain. the two of you haven't seen each other in two weeks, and while it didn't take a toll on your marriage, it sure made you feel lonely.