"hay it's alright"

no ones pov
Bakugo wanted to take a bath before bed,as he sat in the bath slowly getting relaxed (2 hours later) It 10:29 and bakugo sleeping and some of the boy comes in ( lida, todoroki,deku,shinsou,denki,kiri) and they stop in there tracks when they see that the water is know yellow and bakugo in the water.
Lida POV
I tap bakugo on the shoulder and as wakes he sees the boys before he sees what did.
No ones pov
As bakugo see what he did  he started to cry and it turns to sobs the boys not giving a fuck about the water,jump in the water then lida start to lift bakugo out of the water shinsou gave bakugo his pants and todoroki gave him his shirt.once he's out of the water deku and the boys start to hopefully get bakugo to his dorm with out anybody knowing,(3 hours later) 
Todoroki pov
We knew we all are not going to school not today,it was 1:21 in the morning :') bakugo was sleeping on lida and denki me, shinsou, Kiri and deku were working on to either tell our teachers or not we all decided to tell azwa( I don't know his full name) denki and lida would go to class and tell him what happened.

(4 hours later)
Lida asked if he could talk azwa outside of the classroom  What do you want lida azwa said,well it's about bakugo,he well,when me and some of the boys came in we saw saw him in and he was in the the tub but, the water was yellow and bakugo was in it sleeping  lida said,azwa was in shock not moving at all, then as fast as he could ran to his dorm opened it up to see..... As he walks in he sees bakugo, shinsou, Kiri and deku all cuddling up together, when he saw his son he knew this was serious so he came up bakugo and ask the other boys if he could get permission to take back to go to the nurses office everybody agrees with each other so he takes back to go bridal style walking down the hall to the nurses office laying down on the bed I'm waiting for the nurse to come (I don't know her name either I'm sorry :( ) 20 minutes later, she finally comes and since nothing physically is wrong with him all she can do is help him change you know and then she would have to help or get help from somebody to take him back to his dorm or to one of those boys dorm.  

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass 😁

When it was time for bakugo to leave the office is around 8:30 until most of the teens or in the movie area of school they were all watch movie they would do this every single Friday because it was Friday they went there that was the perfect time for the boys to come and get bakugo and take him to his dorm

Shinsou pov

I walk in the dorm to see kiri sitting with bakugo we all know he was on the verge of going to sleep so Kiri just started rocking him back and forth so slowly but surely he fell asleep lida took him out of Kiri's grasp and waiting on the bed then ...

I walk in the dorm to see kiri sitting with bakugo we all know he was on the verge of going to sleep so Kiri just started rocking him back and forth so slowly but surely he fell asleep lida took him out of Kiri's grasp and waiting on the bed then all the boys were heading back to the doors and suddenly lida and deku feel their shirts getting tugged on, They look at bakugo not knowing what to do lida bends over to bakugo and ask what's wrong.bakugo says " stay with me and come play toy with me" deku and lida eyes big after 10 minutes they clam down they decided to stay with him.

Deku POV
( By the way they don't call  each other's nicknames)
I'm still a little shooked that he's in little space but since I know what it was I wasn't really surprised but I was,as we walk in his dorm it look normal but then bakugo walks(crawled) to a big drawer and open it up to see pacifiers and diapers and all the other essentials you need for a little, lida pick him up and get one pacifier and put it in his mouth.

A

A

ll of a sudden started to cry so lida doesn't know what to do and neither do I so I decided to take him from lida and put him in his bed he was so crying but come down just a little I decided to be in the bed and pick him up and rock him he was with Kiri so I decided to see if it worked and it did he started to fall asleep but it looks like he was fighting me so lida comes over and tell him it's okay to go to sleep slowly and peacefully he finally go to sleep me and Lida decide to stay the night.

The next morning
Lida POV
He was still sleep when we woke up so we decided to get the breakfast really early we knew it opened around 3:00 a.m. which was usually the time he'd go  training but since he was in little space I guess not I went with deku down to get the food and go back to his dorm nobody really we were still in his dorm which was good on our terms when we get back he was crying cuz he didn't know where we were Deku comes over and hugs him while I put the food down and sit on his bed next to him after all the tears were shed we finally got to feed them it was the most adorable thing in our lives there was no denying it we decided to get shinsou to call his dad to tell him everything it was around 6:30 and class start in any minute now. Once he called his father we all went to bakugou's dorm to see him sleeping we all decided to get in the bed with him and take a nap as well.

The End. 😁 I really hope you enjoyed this first one shot because I don't know how many I make or how much time I'm going to put on them cuz I have school the bed then whatever's on my agenda so when you're reading the switch not a people will I mean I'm just a nobody right now I'm hoping to be somebody and later in life but since that is it on my agenda right now this is going to be my first one until I get ideas from my brainless self I'll probably be sleeping or dancing or singing or whatever is on my agenda or copywriting so if you want to chat with me I'll probably post the hours you can talk to me and when you can't talk to me so hope you enjoyed the first one shot!!!!!! 😁😁😁🥰🥰