"I've been working out a lot too at home when I didn't come here last week, you can say that I'm really training my body well." He answered that made his trainer smile.

"Being an artist is really hard isn't it?" Mike asked.

"Not really, it's actually fun just sometimes it can get a little hard." He answered while sitting on a stool with a dumbbell in his hands doing a little workout for his arms.

"You're really just like your father." The guy said that made Colton look up at him—Mike is also a friend of his father when they were younger, he saw how Colton grieved for his parents when he was at their wake. He saw how sad he is looking at his parents that were on the caskets laying lifelessly.

"Well..what can I say? I'm his son." He answered giving the man a small smile that he returned.

"Let's go get to work!" Mike said chuckling as Colton stood up.

They did their workout for an hour till Colton decided to go back home to get ready for his work.

After arriving inside his penthouse he went straight to his room and showered. Once being done with showering he dressed himself in something semi formal.

Once he was all dressed he went out his penthouse again and rode the elevator to the parking lot

Once he was all dressed he went out his penthouse again and rode the elevator to the parking lot. Upon arriving at the parking lot he looked for his other car and once he did he immediately rode it and drove away to his work.

"Looking good today again Colton!" Kim Eun Soo his boss greeted when he saw Colton entered the building but the young man just looked at him and walked his way to his office.

"Hey Colt." Lennox greeted entering the guys office and saw him sitting on his chair facing his computer again.

"Hey." Colton plainly greeted not taking his eyes off the screen of his computer.

"Not going to Daniel today?" Lennox asked.

"I don't have any schedules their today so I'm here." He answered—well he's not just a secret agent, he's also an artist at Konnect Entertainment where their other friend Daniel is the CEO of.

"How can you manage to be an artist and an agent at the same time?" Lennox asked amused by how he can perfectly manage his time.

"And you're a professional racer too if I might add." He added chuckling thinking how hard it must be if he were Colton—but Lennox isn't just an agent as well, he owns a martial arts school here. Griffin owns many restaurants too. Damon has his own bars, one in Gangnam, one in Hongdae. So you can all say that they're all hard working gentlemen like every girls wants.

"It's not that hard anymore if you learn to manage your time well." He answered without batting an eye to Lennox who nodded when two guys came in.

"Why is it that every time you two are together you always argue?" Lennox asked as he saw their two friends arguing again.