Getting rid of acne (fast!)

Start from the beginning

Turmeric

A bowl

Washcloth (Get a washcloth you don't mind getting stained)

▲ Tip: You want to do this mask when you're not going to go out right afterwards. Because your face will have a yellow tint to it after you wash it off. Don't worry your face won't stay yellow, you just give it another wash to get rid of the yellow tint.

Make sure your face is clear from all other products before applying.

Yup! That's all you need. After you have the ingredients plop some yogurt in that bowl and add the turmeric. There are no specific measurements you need to follow because it all depends how much you want. I usually add a spoonful of yogurt (sometimes a dab more) and add a generous amount of turmeric. Mix it until there is no longer any white visible.

▲ Tip: Turmeric literally dyes. It will stain so make sure you're wearing something that you don't mind getting dyed. This goes for the washcloth too because once you touch the turmeric to the clothing it's permanently going to stay yellow. It's a nice yellow.

Apply your mask (it smells like subway by the way) all over your face. I also like to apply some to my neck. Leave on for 20 minutes. Wash off gently and remember that tip I gave to you before. I've heard that it also exfoliates your skin if you wash it off by rubbing it in circles.

This mask is my favorite and works the best for me.

Star Product:

✰ Aloe Vera!!!!!

My skin became extremely inflamed with the moisturizers I was using. I changed the brand to see if that helped but nothing. My mom then suggested using Aloe Vera Gel (you know the brand that is actually healthy for you and not diluted like the Wal-Mart brand. I got mines from Swanson.) My skin looked better after two days of using it instead of my regular moisturizer. The bonus? It acts like moisturizer and get this. It helps fade acne scars! It's just not a blob of Aloe Vera Gel and your scars disappear but it defiantly is my choice for a moisturizer and helping my scars.

✰ Exfoliated Mask Star-

You will need to gather-

Sea Salt

Aloe Vera

Honey

A bowl

This mask does work well for my acne prone skin and it doesn't bother my acne. Combine the three ingredients together; there are not specific measurements needed just some of each one until you feel like the amount it good. Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry or wait until it dries. Then apply the mask with your fingers around the areas you want to exfoliate. Rub in gentle circles for a couple of minutes then wash off. It works like most exfoliating mixtures do.

▲ Tip: Don't get the mixture in your eyes!!! And if your skin is telling you they don't like what your applying listen to it.

▲ Tips:

Don't pop your pimples! Seriously just don't do it, you don't want acne scars.

Try not to touch your face often. Clean hands or not it won't matter if you're constantly touching your face, it'll make you more prone to getting pimples.

Use Parban free shampoo. It worked for me when I got off of the shampoo's that contained it.

Drink enough water, females should drink approximately 9 cups a day. Your skin is an organ too, and staying hydrated is important.

I actually just heard this recently, drink less milk. I carried through for about a week on this tip and I did see a healthy result.

Keep your diet healthy! This tip I have no doubt you've heard before. When you keep your diet balanced you'll gain healthier skin. (Fruits and veggies instead of sugar and junk food)