Ochako beamed, and Bakugo scowled. Michi just nodded. "Now, let's get down to homeroom business."

"To defeat the homeroom Huns," Michi muttered under his breath.

"Sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you decide on a class representative," Mr. Aizawa continued, not hearing his comment. The class let out a collective sigh of relief when he didn't surprise them with another huge test.

"I want to be class rep!" Kirishima volunteered immediately, jumping to his feet. "Pick me!"

Of course, Kaminari was right behind him. "Me too!" he said excitedly, but he at least stayed in his seat.

"I want to do it, too," Jiro said, rolling her eyes at the two boys' antics and raising her hand calmly.

Aoyama stood up with a flare, striking a pose. "It's a job made for m—"

"I'll be the leader!" Mina interrupted, jumping up right in front of him.

The rest of the class went crazy, everyone volunteering, until Iida managed to get everyone to shut up. Michi had already made his way to the front of the class next to Aizawa.

"Thank you, Iida," Michi said, pulling everyone's attention forward. "If it's alright with Aizawa, I think Iida and I had the same idea: we should put it to a vote. We might not have known each other for very long, but I think we've already seen some leadership qualities in every student here. That is why we're all in the Hero Course at U.A., after all. Before we vote, I'd like to make a couple of endorsements, and anyone can endorse someone after I'm done if you'd like."

He looked to Aizawa, who just shrugged. "I don't care," he said, zipping up his sleeping bag and flopping to the floor. "Just have it done before Homeroom is over."

Michi nodded, turning back to address. "Since this is a leadership position, I don't think we should be able to endorse ourselves, so here are my recommendations. First, Momo Yaoyorozu. She's proven to have impressive deductive reasoning skills, and she adequately displayed her intelligence yesterday during the Combat Training." Momo smiled slightly, sitting up straighter in her seat.

"Second, I'll endorse Tenya Iida. He can obviously get all of you to be quiet and grab your attention, so he'll be very competent in that role, and I don't think any of us can doubt that he'll take the job seriously and try to be the best class rep for us that he can. Now, if anyone wants to recommend someone else that is not themselves, they can go ahead." He walked back to his seat and sat down.

After a moment, Ochako stood up and walked to the front. "Well, if no one else is going to do it, I'll obviously endorse Michi Hamasaki. I don't really have that much to say, but you've seen his leadership skills and his intelligence. I just think he'd do a good job, I guess." She sat back down.

There was a longer pause, and after a while, Kaminari stood up. "I guess the fact that no one will vouch for me says enough about my qualifications," he said with a chuckle, and some the other students nodded glumly. "I'd like to go ahead and say that Eijiro Kirishima would probably do a good job. His passion and enthusiasm would make him a great class rep."

Kirishima shot to his feet, a huge grin on his face. "Yes! Thanks, Denki!" he cheered. "You know what, I think Denki Kaminari would be good, too, because..."

He trailed off. Denki groaned, plopping his head into his hands. "You didn't have to say anything," he said sourly. The class laughed.

After that, it was time to vote. Everyone wrote who they thought would do the best on a slip of paper, and Michi voted for Tenya. He did want to do it himself, but he wouldn't be nearly as proud of the accomplishment if one of his votes was his own.