*                *                *

"Hey, you! Excuse me, but would you mind telling us about what it's like having All Might as a teacher?" a reporter asked, shoving a microphone into Michi's face. He gave her a charming grin.

"Of course, it's amazing! I've only had him for one class so far, so I can't say how talented he is at teaching, but just having him there is inspiring." He was animated, but still very calm and controlled. Excited at having someone actually talk to them about it, other reporters crowded around him, trying to get him to say something.

"I honestly don't know why he hasn't talked to you himself yet," Michi said. "He usually loves talking to the people." When they kept pressing forward, he laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry, but I should really get to class. I don't want to be late on the third day of school."

He managed to break away, and he saw them target Iida, which made him laugh. Iida began giving them a lecture on how he was "realizing anew that the school he attended was for the best of the best" and such, and he went on for long enough to somehow bore even the press.

Michi got into the school and went to his classroom, and he had to admit that using the swarm of reporters was a very intelligent and convenient way to discreetly break into the school. He wondered if Shigaraki had come up with it himself.

He decided to talk with Shoto again until everyone arrived. "How's it going, Shoto?" he said with a grin. "I gotta say, you were pretty awesome in the combat training yesterday."

"I'm doing well," Shoto said, nodding. "Thank you. You did fairly well yourself."

"What high praise!" Michi said, laughing. "Anyway, how did you get past the press this morning? There's no way they would pass up the opportunity to ask you about what it's like being taught by the top two heroes in the country."

"I came early," he said simply. 

Michi shrugged. "That's fair. What do you do when you're not at school, anyway?"

Shoto frowned. "What do you mean? I do my schoolwork and I train. What else would I be doing?"

"Do you even know how to have fun?" Michi laughed. That question was seriously hypocritical, coming from him, but his point still stands. "Listen, I'll talk to some of our other classmates and we can all go somewhere together. I'm not sure where, maybe a movie? I was thinking we could bring Mina, so probably not the mall. Any ideas?"

Shoto looked up at him blankly. "I don't think that's going to work," he said.

"What, because of your dad?" Michi scoffed. "He'll get over himself. Live a little, man! I'll bet I could talk him into it."

He sighed. "Good luck. I'll go with you if you can get permission for me."

"Awesome!" Michi said grinning at him. "Trust me, you'll enjoy it. If you're anything like me, you don't get enough happiness in your life." Shoto rolled his eyes at that, but he didn't refute it. And even if he did, Michi knew it was true.

He went back to his desk as Aizawa stood up, and Aizawa started the class. "Good work on yesterday's combat training," he said. "I saw the videos and results. Bakugo, you're talented, but if you don't get a reign on your temper you'll become predictable. Hamasaki, good work on your predictions, but you should be aware that you won't always know so much about your enemies. Uraraka, you did fantastic. Good job. I don't have time to go through everyone, but you all did well."