The Storm 1/2

Since I feel as if some of you weren't satisfied with the real ending so here's an alternative ending since I love you all mwah mwah.

Also there was a running joke that 035 worked at McDonalds so here.

Thank these people for the new chapter and image: 

@Swiddy_Swooty

 @JACKIENOPEOWO

 @MarygoldWagner 

@SeffSteriodzD2nd

Also god forbid I open my DM's to see the abundance of "Sus." You plague my life. 

_________________________________________________________________________

~~First Person~~

Rain hit the concrete below the doctors window violently, the only feeling he rejoiced in was that of the sound of rain pattering.

How long had it been since that rollercoaster of a week? So much happened in so little time, so much lost in such a small time gap.

The Plague doctor sighed in melancholy, no not because of past event's but rather his friend and him rarely talked since.

They promised to stay friends and that feelings wouldn't come between them but something surely had.

Sitting up and swallowing his sadness the doctor strode towards the door and downstairs, there he saw 096 sleeping rather peacefully on the couch accompanied by Larry who watched the TV peacefully humming the same song as usual.

All these faces yet the one he wanted was not here,  he hummed heading towards the couch and poking his head down near Larry who was clearly startled.

"What's up?" he mumbled still trying to calm down from the hype of the fight or flight reaction. 

"Where's 035?" he answered rather gloom to which 106 sat up straighter "Uh, Still at work I believe?"

"Oh."

There wasn't much conversation left to have so the doctor headed to bed till then.

The day was still silent and dull, in fact the doctor just lay in bed with the cold air from the open window hitting him, droplets of rain that melted the snow outside also gently crashing in wetting the sill of the window and his bed.

For once in a long time he felt as if no work needed to be done, just as his thoughts where going to be tangled up a figure emerged from the door "49? Larry said you where looking for me."

The doctor nodded "It.. it wasn't for anything important anyways, you can go do whatever you want." the mask only tilted his head "That's inconvenient, because I was hoping to spend the day with you." the doctor blushed sitting up.

"We've been ignoring each other for awhile now don't you think it would be a good change of paste to hang out?" 

"I mean sure, I can teach you how to cook like I said awhile ago." the mask nodded clasping his hands together.

"That would be wonderful! I'm gonna change first before we head down to the kitchen, I recommend closing that window, there's a horrible draft in here you might catch a cold."

The doctor nodded slamming the window shut before standing up "I'll see you down in a couple of minutes." he added.

As silence filled the room a sort of melancholy washed over the doctors body, he had never really felt this way before. Most of his rather long years he spent feeling cold and disconnected from society and his peers in general.

Only when he met the mask that feeling melted away oddly, his daily routines and rather painfully boring tests turned into that of impatience and joy as he wouldn't be able to stop thinking about the absurd nature of his polar opposite, no. Not his polar opposite but rather someone he found himself closer and more connected with.

He was alluring and had every right to trap the bird in the way he did, such a comfortable grip.

He enjoyed messing with the poor mans mind and in return only being teased and antagonized in retaliation

The harsh words he spoke had only felt like it collapsed a couple of minutes ago, "No I can't I'm sorry."

The mask moved on fast as if it never even happened, although the awkward tension between the two former close friends was rather stiff and very clear.

The doctor sighed inhaling, he had to get such ridiculous thoughts off of his mind.

As he sat up the door swung open revealing Larry "A snowstorms rolling in for the next week and we've been advised to stay in by the science schmucks." 049 deadpanned looking over. "Thanks for the heads up Laurence."

A whole week in this awkward house? The man thought. he slightly choked on the air he inhaled.

Oh god.