💉15💉

Y/n's POV:

It was scary. Very scary. I was sitting in front bc with my lawyer. I was scared. More than I thought. He walked in, in handcuffs. I try to hide myself but fail. He gives me the same look as he used to give before hitting me. He sat down and I calmed myself down a bit. The judge started.
Ju:"We are here today to determine how long Mr Smith will be in jail"
Li:"This is bullshit I didn't do anything"
He said slamming his hands on the table making me flinch. Jaden realised and put his hand on my shoulder. I slowly relaxed and the judge continues.
Ju;"We will be asking Mrs Y/l/n to give her testimony"
I nodded and walked up to the stand.
Ju:"Mrs y/l/n, tell us what he has been doing to you and how long for"
Y:"I-It's been a year and a half"
Law:"Why didn't you leave?"
Y:"H-He wouldn't let me. When I got pregnant for the first time I was gonna leave but he found out and beat me till I lost my baby"
A tear slipped.
Law:"What do you mean first time?"
Y:"The second time I got pregnant... I had an abortion so he wouldn't beat me again or beat my baby"
Another tear slipped out.
Li:"Our baby!"
He yelled.
Y:"No! You have no right to call what baby yours too. The only reason I got pregnant the first and second time is because you raped me multiple times"
Law:"Is that true Mr Smith?"
Li:"No she wanted it. She was begging me"
Y:"Begging you to stop! I cried the entire time yet you didn't stop"
I cried more
Li:"Cause all you fucking do is cry!"
Ju:"Enough!"
The judge slammed his hammer thing on the table.
Ju:"With the evidence Mrs y/l/n staying in the hospital after what looked like her being abused and the record of abortion. Also the fact that you came into her work place and abused another woman. I sentence you to 45 years in prison"
He hit the hammer again and the trial was over. A wave of relief came over me. I would never have to see him again. Jaden stood up at I ran to him. I jump into his arms crying. I was so scared. He hugged me back and kissed my shoulder. I let go slowly as Liam walked by me.
Li:"You little slut. You'll pay for this"
I hug Jaden as Liam gets dragged back. Hamden and I payed the lawyer and we drove to Charli's apartment which was 2 minutes away from ours. We walk to her apartment. On the way we ran into some fans. We had fans after literally releasing one episode. That's crazy. We took some pictures and answered a few questions. They were very nice and didn't attack us with questions. They just asked if we were going to be in the next episode and how
the filming was going. It was a pleasant conversation. We knocked on the apartment door and Charli answered.
C:"Hey, how did it go?"
Y:"Good, 45 years in prison"
C:"Good"
Y:"I'm sorry about what he did to you"
C:"It's not your fault"
Y:"Thank you"
J:"Where's my princess?"
C:"She's eating in the kitchen"
She moved out of the way so we could enter. We entered and walked to her kitchen. When we walked in Isabelle threw her hands up.
I:"Mama! Dada!"
We laughed and walked towards her. I pick her up and hugged her. I was so happy she was okay. I gave her to Jaden who kissed her forehead.
Y:"Hi boo"
I:"Hi mama"
C:"See, I told you. You're her mum"
Y:"To be exact, I'm her mama"
We laughed.
J:"Let's get you ready princess"
He walked off and Charlie looked at me.
C:"Did anything happen between you and Jaden?"
Y:"Ok, you're the only person that knows and only person I want to know... Jaden and I kissed a few times. We may also have slept together"
C:"I'm happy for you y/n"
Y:"Your not mad?"
C:"Why would I be mad?"
Y:"I don't know, maybe I shouldn't be... I don't know what we are"
I said in a low voice so he couldn't hear me.
C:"Ask him"
Y:"I will, thank you for watching Isabelle for us"
C:"Anytime"
I hugged her and we left to go home. We plopped down on the couch. Isabelle was playing on the floor.
J:"You know I was thinking..."
Y:"What?"
J:"If u wanted to maybe, since your Isabelle's mum and all..."
Y:"What are you trying to say?"
J:"If maybe you would want to be my girlfriend? You don't have to. Oh god I'm so dumb. Just never mind I said any-"
I cut him off by kissing him.
Y:"Stop, I would love to be your girlfriend"
J:"Really?"
Y:"Of course"
I kissed him again getting on his lap but breaking the kiss because Isabelle was right there.
Y:"You know, it's thanks giving this weekend, maybe we should do together"
J:"Sure, what you got in mind"
Y:"Well I was already going to see my family but if you were already going to see yours"
J:"I have no plans I was going to stay here with Isabelle but I would love to meet your family if that's ok with you"
Y:"Of course, I should probably tell them about you and Isabelle then"
I laughed.
J:"Maybe we could spend Christmas with my family?"
Y:"I would love to"
I kissed him again and layed my head on his neck. Later we watched movies then went to bed. I just hope my family likes Jaden and Isabelle.

A/n:
Heyy guys thx so much for getting me to 12k reads and to #1 on #jadenhossler I love you all so much. But plz I would love it if you maybe consider reading my other story too it's called bad memories and it's about Rye Beaumont if u don't know him he was one of the old leaders from the boy band called roadtrip and now he is a singer in a duo thing called feats. Plzz I would love it if u atleast read one part of it and if u don't like it u don't have to read the rest it's ok just check it out. So anyways I hope you have had or have an amazing day. Love youuuu allll!😘