best friends, strangers, lovers <3

sometimes the most stable relationships have an unstable past, a past that holds too much hurt and negativity.
Trixie and Katya moved on from their past and started a new chapter completely clean, they went from friendship then strangers then to lovers, they would dance around the mulberry bushes and catch pedals as they fell from the blooming blossom trees and paint bridges and rainbows with sparkles falling down onto the bright green grass.
All went downhill with their friendship, they would fight, argue and complain, even gossip about each other to other friends, a friendship with a great start has gone into a bad ending. Trixie and Katya thought they would never come back to each other because of how insensitive they've been since the split but as a matter of fact that was completely untrue.
Finally they both found themselves back together laughing and giggling and forgiving and forgetting their crazy past, surprisingly their bond grew and grew as days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.
One day Katya showed up at Trixies house with a bouquet of lovely fresh picked flowers and asked her to be her girlfriend, they've joked about dating several of times until it turned serious, Katya standing there asking Trixie to be her girlfriend, She jumped in joy as she clashed her lips into the short blondes dark painted red lips and hugged her endlessly.