▪ two ▪

Veronica has grown up in this hotel her whole life. She has lived one of the best lives anyone could imagine, her school was only around the corner and she came home to a pool and free drinks it was the dream. That was until her dad got into some stuff with dodgy people who are threatening to take all of this away from them. Veronica doesnt exactly know what actually happened but she knows it isnt good so she lives everyday in this place like her last.

She has met loads of people through the years, when she was 13 she made friends with another 13 year old called Katy Keene. They where inseperable through the two weeks Katy was there and when she had to leave it left Veronica heartbroken and neither of them had phones so they couldnt just give eachother their numbers and Veronica hasnt heard from Katy again and she doubts she will see her ever again.

When she was 15 a boy came on holiday his name was Luke and he came on a vacation and when Veronica saw him for the first time he made her whole mouth dry up. He had blonde wavy hair and a nice defined face he was also very, very hot. Him and Veronica became close easily, they would go on late night walks and go in the pool during the day and after a week of him being there they started doing other activities together. Veronica has her own room at the hotel its right next door to her parents though. One night while Luke was showering after their activities his phone started buzzing, as much as she wanted to look at the phone Veronica was not that type of person but when it wouldn't stop pinging she picked up the phone to have a look at it to see what the hell was going on. It was full of text messages from Lukes friends asking him how his and Veronicas night had went and if he had videos. Veronica scrolled through the other text messages from the past two weeks and saw hundreds of texts that Luke had sent to his friends about her which made her angry, disgusted so she grabbed his clothes and chucked them out of her room, along with his phone and went into the bathroom to turn the shower off.

"Veronica!" Luke shouted "what are you doing im not finished"

"Get out" Veronica said calmy, passing him a towel to cover himself up with.

"What? Why" Luke asked grabbing the towel and wrapping it around waist pushing his hair out of his face. "Whats wrong"

Veronica shakes her head and pushes him out "just get out" she says still pushing him towards the door.

"But there must be a reason"

And with one big push Veronica got him out of the hotel room and into the hallway half naked and only in a towel "oh and you can tell you friends that i said fuck you" she shouted pointing her middle fingers up towards Luke before slamming the door shut in his face. "Wow i really just did that"

Ever since Luke, Veronica has been careful of people, especially boys but when she saw Archie all those worries had seemed to get lost in her head, she has no idea why or how but they have and she really wants to build a friendship up with him so when she could see he was struggling with his sun screen she thought "aww poor boy i better help him."

Her dad had always taught her that kindness was the best gift someone could give, that is why she offered him with a tour because if she was in a foreign country and didnt know anyone but her parents she would feel a bit sad.

-

After heading back upstairs Archie managed to take a quick 5 minute shower before he went to meet Veronica. Once he finished drying he got changed into a pair of black shorts and a white tshirt which clung to his body in all the right places, then he found a blowdryer in one of the bathroom draws and quickly blow dryed his hair combing it to the side. Before exiting the room he grabbed his sunglasses, phone and a bit of money you know just in case he then walked to the mirror to take one more look at himself before leaving with a huge smile on his face.